Chapter 65:Questions & Confrontation

(Ryo's Pov)
I'm standing in a room sealed off with a barrier,Daki & Gyutaro are bond with special chains which prevents them from using their abilities.Some of the others were curious why I caught them and didn't just exterminate them.But they just let me do this,anyways as I'm standing there Daki begins to wake up.......
Daki:*Groggy*W-What....W-What happened?(She looks up seeing me and gets nervous)*Nervous/Scared*B-Big Brother!?
[She sees Gyutaro and freezes tearing up]
Me:He's alive(She looks at me)I just had some questions for you.
Daki:*Scared*W-Why should I tell you anything?!
Me:*Tilts Head*.....Hmm...
[As I stand there Gyutaro starts waking up,he sees me and immediately goes for the attack but can't cause the chains]
Gyutaro:*Surprised*W-What the hell?!
Me:Don't bother those chains prevent you from using your Demon Blood Arts.(They're shocked)Now then Gyutaro(I go over to him and crouch down in front of him)I have ah question for  you,not from Enemy to Enemy,but as Big Brother to another Big Brother(He's surprised).I wanted to ask why you let your little sister become a demon serving someone like Muzan?
[He growls]
Gyutaro:*Pissed*WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TELL YOU!IT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING!
Me:*Tilts Head*Because I want to know what the hell you were thinking letting your sister be used to control you like this.(They're both surprised)I'm guessing you both had a pretty ruff childhood and given Daki's disguse I'm guessing as a human she was a escort?(She looks away and he growls)Meaning you were probably her bouncer,so what happened?
[He looks at me pissed off]
Daki:*Quiet*I was attacked(I look at her)....I was about to die....but we were offered to become demons.....
Me:I see....Hmph well in that case(I look at him)you're good brother(He's surprised tho still clearly pissed),even if you've done a lot of evil shit you were doing what you were to keep your little sister safe....I can respect that....So...
[I take out staff]
Gyutaro:*Pissed*Bastard....you're gonna kill....
Me:I'm sealing you away(They're surprised)I plan to kill Muzan,after we do that I'll release you and see if you two can try again.
[They're surprised and I tap my staff on the ground activating the same seal that Buddha used to seal the Old Geezer away all those years ago.Tho instead of a mountain I use a Talisman to seal them away inside a magic stone.One the seals set I sigh and head out of the room.....]

Shiva:So(I look seeing everyone)that was their reason for becoming demons...
Me:Yeah,Muzan always targets people who are forgotten by the world and drowning in their own darkness.He takes advantage of that and uses them for his own gain.....
Sanemi:*Angry*Why the hell aren't we killing.....
[I look at him and he stops seeing my annoyed glare,he steps back]
Me:*Annoyed*They're sealed away and when we can kill Muzan then they could be turned back into humans.And besides wouldn't you do anything to keep Genya safe.(He's surprised and looks away hearing that)....*Sigh*Honestly this just makes me wanna kill that bastard even more....
[Everyone nods noting my anger as I think about all the people that son of ah bitch has caused to suffer]

(Timeskip a Few Days Later)
I'm down in the Underworld training with Buddha,right now we're just sparring and he's still ah damn monster."I don't get why he's not considered among the Top Ten,he's stonger than Indra for fucks sake"Buddha grapples me and chucks my ass away,catch myself landing on my feet...
Buddha:It's because I didn't want to be(I'm surprised and look at him)you were wondering about why I'm not in the Top Ten right.It's cause I didn't want to be.
Me:....Well I get that...still tho you were one of the strongest humans in your time,according to what I heard even as a Human child your magic power was immense.And that only grew as you grew up.
Buddha:Yeah that's true,but I don't care about what others think of me I live my way and how I want to.(I nod knowing that's just how he is)Anyways Ryo you've been making pretty good progress,but you sure you don't Shiva or Ophis ta hep out with this?
Me:Yeah....I'm sure.
[He nods and then a huge magic circle appears,we look at it as a barrier goes up.We look as we see a certain moherfucker comes thru.....]

[A massive amount of beasts come thru the magic circle behind him and we just look at him]Kaido:So you're the Monkey(I glare at him getting serious)I was sent to kill you

Kaido:So you're the Monkey(I glare at him getting serious)I was sent to kill you.
[I take out my staff getting ready]
Buddha:Well then(We look at him)if you're here ta fight us....
[He starts releasing some of his real aura....]

{A/N:I'm sorry but just gotta say,this seen hits so hard cause bro got pulled up on by eight gods and is like "Okay this should be fun"

{A/N:I'm sorry but just gotta say,this seen hits so hard cause bro got pulled up on by eight gods and is like "Okay this should be fun".Buddha is a Smoke Demon and the God of Fuck you I'mma do things my way}

[Most of the beasts step back looking scared shitless]
Buddha:*Grinning*You better start now!
[Even Kaido steps back seeing his reaction,I can't help but smile noticing Buddha putting up his own barrier to prevent them from running.Then we get ready for this fight......]

To Be Continue.......................