Chapter 67:Shattered Peace & Explosive Rage

(Ryo's Pov)
It's been about a month or so since Kaido was killed,Tiamat was happy to have one of her treasures back.Since then we've all been hunting Muzan,His Demons,and The God Hand.Honestly it's been great practice and given the factions experience with fighting the demons.We also learned that certain type of magic such as the 'Power of Destruction' kinda negs them.With the P.O.D basically just ignoring their healing factors,learned that after a couple Demons tried to kidnap Millicas...only for a very pissed off Sirzechs to show up and show that he certainly earned the right to be among the most power beings in the world.But regardless of that we've taken notice that the demons have been a lot more active,while Griffith has really done shit lately.I am somewhat cautious about that,tho it also in line with what I'd expect from him.But anyways right now I'm just sitting in a tree over in Kyoto after Yasaka asked me to come over,as I'm sitting there the door opens.I look and see her coming out......
Me:Hey what's up Yasaka?
Yasaka:Well....I wanted to ask if you learned anything about....'That'?
[I look at her and feel my eyes darken looking down]
Me:*Quiet*No....Nothing....Whoever doing it....their good at covering their tracks at least....
Yasaka:.....Well....I....I've received some news(I look at her wide eyed)Lord Indra,The Jade Emperor,and Sun Wukong informed me that the killer is a member of another faction.(I look at her)They don't know which faction but....(She takes out something wrapped in cloth)they found this at one of the crime scenes....
[She unwraps the item and reveals it.....]

[I look at the item and jump down,I walk over to her and look at the dagger]Yasaka:*Nervous*They hadn't said anything out of fear that it would cause you to lose control given how

Yasaka:*Nervous*They hadn't said anything out of fear that it would cause you to lose control given how...serious the topic is to you....
[I just stare at the dagger feeling the energy coming off of it,my hair cover my eyes]
Me:*Maintaining Composure*It's a 'Sacrifcial Blade'(She nods)a type of blade that devours souls to increase the wielder's power.....Y-Yasaka(She looks at me noting my anger)call the Leaders here now.
[She gulps and nods heading to do so,I just stand their thinking about the symbol engraved on the blade.I turn and walk over to the tree,then I just sit down trying my best not to fucking explode...]

(Timeskip a Little While Later)
I'm sitting under the tree trying my best to keep calm,then the door opens.I look up and see everyone including Indra,the Old Bastard,and Jade Emperor.Then before I even know my body just lunges at Indra and I attack him....

Everyone's surprised but before I go after the Old Geezer and the Jade Emperor,Lord Shiva grabs me holding me back with the help of Lord Vishnu and Lord Brahma

Shiva:*Serious*Ryo calm down!
Me:*Dark/Livid*They knew....THEY KNEW!(My voice booms out sending most of the others a couple feet away)YOU BASTARDS KNEW THEY WERE BEING SACRIFICED AND YOU DIDN'T DO AH DAMN THING TO STOP THEM!.
[Most of them are surprised and confused,but they look sacred]
Old Geezer:*Sacred/Nervous*We had no choice,we already had our hands full with other matters
[That just pushes my ange even further]
Me:*Dark/Livid*YOU BASTARDS CHOOSE A STUPID FUCKING WAR OVER INNOCENT SOULS BEING FUCKING DESTROYED!!!.
[The ground shakes as my voice booms out]
Shiva:*Serious*What are you talking about Ryo?!
Yasaka:*Nervous*I-I can explain(They look at her and she shows the dagger)earlier today Wukong brought this dagger to me...he explained that it had been found at the sight of one of the murderer who has been killing Yokai....including my husband...and....Ryo's mother.
[They gasp]
Vishnu:......That Dagger's a Sacrificial Blade....a Soul Eater....
Buddha:*Pissed*Yu Haung,Wukong what the fuck is the meaning of this?!
(Yu Haung)Jade Emperor:*Nervous*W-We were order to not speak of it by Ind...
[He's interrupted by Buddha....]

[He's sent flying crashing into a rock about twenty feet away

[He's sent flying crashing into a rock about twenty feet away....]
Brahma:*Serious*This is a serious matter,using such a weapon is forbidden by every Pantheon and Faction.It's considered one of thee most heinous crimes one can commit.
Amaterasu:*Serious*Now I understand Ryo's actions and anger.....especially with the implications.....
[She looks away as Indra begins waking,Lord Vishnu and Lord Brahma pull me back as Lord Shiva steps towards him]
Shiva:*Serious/Livid*Indra(He looks at him)do you have anything to say for yourself?(Indra looks at him and then looks away)....Very well then return home,you're not to leave without one of the Trimurti permission.
[Indra glares at him,but stops seeing Lord Shiva's anger and soon leaves,I notice Buddha sending Jade Emperor and the Old Geezer back]
Buddha:Ryo(I look at him)....I'm sorry....that I didn't learn about this sooner...
Shiva:As am I.
[I just look down not responding......]

(Timeskip a Few Days Later)
It's been a few days since I learned about the 'Sacrificial Blade' being used by the murderer,Buddha ended up sentencing the Old Geezer & The Jade Emperor to a thousand years of imprisonment just like how the Old Man was back then.Meanwhile Lord Shiva has essentially locked Indra down in his home,from what Mahabali told me Indra did try to fight back but was left on his back servely injuryed from Lord Shiva releasing his destructive aura.Everyone ended up hearing about it and the girls have been doing their best to comfort me while Mai has been comforting Bikou.Right now tho I'm heading to meet up with Rengoku,he asked me ta come help out with hunting ah demon.Appearantly he got the Tanjiro and some other newbies with him.So I'm just heading over to help'em.Tho for some reason I got a feeling something bad gonna happen.......

To Be Continues......................