16. Panic Attack

"Past and Pain of one can make everyone around that person suffer as well"

It was like a thunderbolt collided with earth and she was running to save her life from the intensifying rays, light and impact of it. Her heart drummed in her chest but the moment she was paused by the unwanted stop, her feet glued to the ground.

It was like the waves of the sea finally still for a moment and her eyes dramatically gawked at the cause of her pause. Her doe-like eyes studied the structures of those faces taking in those features and her breathing abruptly stopped. Her head was throbbing in pain but she couldn't help it.

Her face was full of fear but after recognising those facial structures she took two steps backward.

"Divya wha- are you okay?", a soft concern lingered in his voice.

"Kr-i-sh…", she stuttered.

Her light brown orbs were studying those black orbs and that known face. And in a flash she hugged him tightly, crying and trembling. She finally found someone who would save her from any problem and seemed trustworthy. Her bustling heart got its stop and the terror in her died seeing that handsome face which was the only ray of light for her.

"You came.. you came for me... please… please take me away", she said.

"But wha–", his words died in his mouth.

She is in a damn panicking state!!
Her attacks are back!

Krish was utterly confused and baffled with her state; he wanted to ask her what happened but her condition didn't allow him. He didn't know he would come here to surprise her only to be surprised himself. He didn't have a clue of what happened here but all he knew was his love was scared and he needed to get her back to normal. He took her in his arms holding tightly while she dipped her head in his crook of the neck as if trying to hide from the world.

"Everyone.. is bad here … I don't want to stay here. Please take me away!!", she pleaded in a low voice on his skin.

What the hell went wrong with her?

Guilt, anger, murderous thoughts, helplessness was all he felt at that time. He felt guilty to leave her for work and let her go through something she shouldn't have gone through. Anger and murderous thoughts for that reason, her condition or that person who made her cause this. She was shaking, she was scared, crying and weeping while running like a madwoman in this passage but no one was there for her.
With loads of heaviness and questions he closed his eyes and whispered back.

"I'll take you away…. you just calm down", he said and started walking toward her room.

Farha who just got to know that she was spotted with Karan and now is missing, ran frantically to search for her. She was unaware Divya already bumped into Krish and the situation was worse than she can imagine. She came running to find out Krish was carrying Divya in his arms and taking her in the room. She was about to call them out when before that a familiar voice in high pitch with shortness of breath called for her. She instantly turned to look as if her doubt was right.

Is he actually the one whom she wishes is not?

Karan…, she muttered in her breath and her heart sank.

She looked at Krish's retreating back quickly then moved toward Karan assuming what might just have
happened or can be happening.

"Fa..", he was just starting when she cut him off.

"What the hell are you doing here? And why do you seem like running miles? Wait.. were you– What just happened Karan?", she yelled.

Karan explained everything to her and Farha feared that the truth they were supposed to hide is now out to him.