Chapter 9: One plus One doesn't equal One

Onyx and Jolene are currently watching Kaiser and McKenzie. The older boys like to surround the 'Princess' anytime she walks away. They treat her like a Royal. As long as she doesn't expect to be pampered every second of her life when she gets older; I don't care. But when she gets to where she is expecting everyone to bow down to her feet, I'm going to slap everyone's asses.

Currently Bryant and I are sitting in the waiting room. Waiting for my appointment. Bryant couldn't come the first two times because he was on a run. So, I told the doctor not to tell me how I was having... Meaning one baby or several. Now we're at the point where they can tell us what we're having. And this time Bryant isn't on a damn run, thank the heavens and angels above. We decided not to know what we were having. It'll be a surprise. They'll print of the ultrasound of how many and what not. However, the ones they can see what gender we are having will be placed in an envelope. Which the doctor will be the one placing it in the envelope.

Bryant wants to have a gender reveal party. Hence the gender being hidden in an envelope. We're going to have his mama and the Ol' Ladies to plan the party.

"Kate."

Bryant helps me up out of my seat as my name is called. The nurse guides us to the furthest room from the reception area. There was so many left and right turns that I'm positive when we go to leave; we'll end up making one big circle. I sit on the table and wait for the Doctor to come in as Bryant takes the seat directly beside me.

"Raise your dress up for me sweetheart so your stomach is on show." Melanie, my doctor instructs. I obey and lift my dress up over my slightly round belly.

"This gel will be cold. But I've tried to warm it up the best I could. However, even my attempt, it's not as warm as anyone would like." She tells me with a soft smile. She wasn't joking on the gel being cold. I nearly jumped out my own skin when it touched my belly. After some clicking and moving the ultrasound tool on my stomach; she ends up with a bright smile on her face.

"Alright. You two only want to know the quantity right?" She asks in a kind voice.

"We did. However, we want it to be a surprise." Bryant says with his mind changed on us knowing anything.

"A surprise will be right." She whispers.

A surprise?

I watch as she puts everything in the envelope and seals it up. Bryant and I head back to the clubhouse to hand Onyx the envelope.

"Do we know the quantity or are we waiting?" Onyx asks.

"Waiting."

"Surprise."

Bryant and I both answer.

"Alright. Be back here in two hours. The girls already has everything table and chairs outside. They just need this right here." Onyx waves his hand with the envelope in the air. "To know what decorations they're using." He finishes saying as he ushers up back out the front door. "Bye and don't let the door slap you on your asses." Was his final comment as we walk out the door. Bryant and I both laugh a full hearted laugh.

Bryant and I walk into his home and both begin to change into our outfits. He comes out with a pink shirt on while I walk out in a blue maxi dress. We get into his truck and head back down to the clubhouse. As we walk into the backyard everything is neutral colors. Yellows, tans, and greens. Nothing that gave away what we were having.

"Now, ready to guess on what gender the baby is?" Lilith asks everyone. We hear a ton of girl answers as well as boy answers.

"Lets go to the front and get this reveal started." Jolene orders everyone. Again, we walk back out the front door and the motorcycles are lined up. I watch as Onyx gets on one while Mac gets on the second one.

Two bikes?!

Why?!

Jolene throws her hands down and Onyx's motorcycle roars to life. He spins his back tire and blue smoke immediately comes out the tail pipe. Next Lilith tosses her hands down and Mac's motorcycle roars to life like Onyx's. We watch as blue smoke comes out of his tail pipe like Onyx's.

What the fuck does that mean.

"Both babies are boys!" Both Jolene and Lilith yells out.

Twins?!

One plus one isn't freaking one!

Holy shit! Twins...