Mia's Visit

Mia
I decide to go visit my nephew and I am turned away at the door by David and told not come back or the cops would be called on me. I left with my security and reported to dad what David had said. Now we know that they are playing hardball. Christian really doesn't invest in the kind of company David James owns and for good reasons. He was polite and he even gave him some names of investors that might be able to help him. He told him not to use his name as a reference thought since he really doesn't know him that well. He got mad because of Christian and then Elliott not investing in his company. That's when he got Helena up and she got the baby and they left. Elliott and all of us went after them and he basically threatened to keep all of us from seeing the baby unless he got investment money from my brothers. Dad said the court will be watching those comments, first he isn't the father and he has no rights to keep us from seeing the baby.

Elliott
Helena is avoiding my calls and dad is finally getting me to understand what these two have done. Helena got pregnant on purpose so she could do exactly what she is doing now. Kate thought I cheated on her originally, but I hadn't committed to our relationship being monogamous yet. Both of us were dating other people at the time when I decided Kate was who I wanted for life. Shortly after that we got married and David punched me at work. I had ended things the week before with Helena. Then after I married Kate the baby was born and I was asked to get a paternity test done. David apparently was ruled out as being the father. Helena was sure I was the baby's father and I was. Now I am having to fight for my rights to see my son.

Carrick
We introduce the evidence against Helena and David James and let the court hear the recordings and that changes everything. We have enough to take custody of David from his mother. After all she and her husband plotted to create a baby Grey in hopes they would be able to extort money from all the Grey family. We even found out David only had an office that he used only the address. It was empty of any staff and a no lights were on. I am wondering if he really works at all.

David
Helena tells me we poked the bear and after I heard someone was digging into my background and Helena's background I started getting nervous about following through with this issue. At this point we have little money left and we are surviving on the child support. The money goes quickly when you are trying to impress someone and Helena is getting fed up with my trying to impress people with our minimal income. She has had to ask Elliott for help with food for David. He has plenty of clothing which we have sold the designer things to bring in money. They won the court case against us and now the baby is picked up by an independent person the court assigned to assure the visitations are completed. A caseworker has became involved now. We don't hurt little David but our money is tight and we don't have the money to buy all the baby things we need for him.

Helena
Elliott has upped the child support to 5000.00 a month and he suggested that David stop picking up checks because he can't afford to. I know he has been told that we need everything for the baby. The person who picks them up has noticed we don't have diapers and bottles of milk or jars of food to place in the diaper bag. One time we had no diapers at all because they were too expensive. We had five dollars left in the bank. I am thinking that this was a huge mistake and Elliott should have his son. David wants him to pay for the baby, I will not sell my son. After David spent our last dime I called my attorney and had him set an appointment between me and Elliott and his attorney, of course it is his dad. David is not legally little David's father and I really didn't want this baby at all and I can't keep this up any longer. The baby is miserable and so am I. Big David is gone nearly all the time.

Kate
Helena wants to meet with Elliott and Carrick without big David and I think it is because he has been running around with Leila Williams. There is no doubt they are involved with each other. Elliott wants me to go with them to meet with Helena. After thirty minutes a crying Helena hands little David over to me and asks me to please adopt him. I have no idea what has went on between them in the office, I know a distraught mother when I see one. She leaves with her attorney and what looks like a check and a file folder and her attorney tells her she did the right thing for the baby.

Carrick
We figured that Helena was here to try for more child support. Big David has gone through all their money including the child support and the person picking little David up says it is bad over there and Helena and the baby have very little to eat in the house. Big David has been seen with Leila Williams and she looks to be pregnant. Helena wants to give the baby to Elliott and Kate and wants Kate to adopt him as her own. She only asks to have help divorcing big David. I help her get it started and I decide to help her get away from him. I have people who will get everything done including helping her get established elsewhere. I call Ray and he knows exactly who to call to get her out quickly. We get everything to the courthouse and file all the documents.

Elliott
I write dad a check and have him give the extra to Helena to assure she gets somewhere safe. The divorce will be on me as well. The adoption papers are drawn up before they leave and Helena signs her rights away. Big David can't do a thing about it. I look my son over and he looks thinner than usual. We had to go buy him some food he was that hungry and diapers as well. Mom checked him out and shook her head. Apparently he lost weight after going back to the James house. He gained weight at our house and was alert when going back to Helena and David, he was lethargic when he came back to us. Even Helena lost ten pounds off her 105 pounds. He clothing was hanging on her.