Safe Haven

Grace
The safe haven box rings and we are off and running to get whatever it is out of it. Because we have had people put sone pretty awful things in the boxes and we need to clean them out. We have started arresting them and charges were filed because they were endangering lives of infants along with medical staff. This time it is a newborn baby boy wrapped in a blue baby blanket. I check him out and I am going to ask if Carrick and I can put in to adopt him once he's cleared medically. We can foster him before that time comes.

Carrick
Grace wants to adopt a newborn boy that was placed in the safe haven box. She said to come see him and I stop by and he is healthy and alert. We adopted Elliott and he is doing very well. His mom died of cancer and his father died the year before of the same kind of cancer. We had Elliott checked for cancer and he was clear of it. He had no other family members and would be placed in foster care, but his mother had her caseworker look into people who were looking for an older child to adopt. Elliott is two years old now and has been with us for six months. So when we brought Christian home he was ready to play with his little brother. He was disappointed that his brother was not ready to play with him. We explained that he would be one day. He would watch as we changed Christian into clothing, but he didn't like the diaper changes. He was able to use the potty by then and he never had accidents like his brother. I am glad we adopted both the boys. Grace wants a girl next. Her wish came true six years later and a lot of disappointments. People changed their minds a lot in those six years until one wasn't able to care for her baby and the courts took her baby girl from her. Mia was welcomed by both boys, Christian helped take care of Mia while Elliott couldn't deal with the baby having poopy diapers and runny noses and drool. The food throwing really put him off because she threw her food at him and she has a good aim.

Before the arrival of Christian in the safe haven box.

Ella James
Mom has noticed the baby bump and has said nothing at all. How can I tell her that I was raped by her current boyfriend. Well he hasn't been around since he raped me that night. He was the only male that had been around me. I am a book worm and stay to myself. Mom has been doing everything she can to keep anyone from noticing I am pregnant. I am trying to make sure I don't get too big. I just made it home the day my water broke, mom was out and I had to find a way to keep the bed dry and not leave any evidence of my giving birth. I read up on giving home births and I noticed my book had disappeared from my room. Suddenly my mom entered my room and she said let's get this baby out of you. Of course she knew and she was prepared to deliver the baby. Soon after a lot of pain and biting down on something mom gave me I gave birth to a baby boy. Christian was born dead according to my mom as I passed out from exhaustion and she took him away. She wrapped him in a blue blanket I bought and sewed his initials on the corner of it. CEJ and she left with the body and was gone for a while. She came back and helped deliver the rest of the placenta. She told me she had buried the baby in a cemetery with a cross as the marker. She said we must never speak of this ever again. I agreed. From that point on she didn't bring boyfriends back to our home.

I got a scholarship attended college and I am now living with my husband in New York far from Seattle because it holds bad memories for me. Mom was killed by one of her boyfriends just after I married Amos Cross. We met in college and I have never looked back. All ties to Seattle have been cut. I am a translator in New York and my husband is a CFO in his family's company. We live in a modest home with two children and two dogs along with two cats. Somehow we inherited the stray dogs and cats that found out that I am a sucker for sad eyed animals. My children's sad eyes cinched the animals a home with us. Oscar and Olivia cross had me wrapped around their tiny fingers and they knew it.

Raymond Steele
Carla and I decided four children were enough and we chose to both assure we couldn't have any further children. I had a vasectomy and she had her tubes tied. Two boys and a set of mirrored twins, the girls look identical but they aren't identical per se. One is left handed the other is right handed, birthmarks are on the opposite side. It is strange how that works. I wondered how the doctors knew and they told me all the differences. Anastasia was born first and has a heart shaped birthmark over her heart, Annabelle has the heart on the other side of her chest. We then noticed that Anastasia was left handed. We had a son before and after the girls. After our son was a year old, I came home to find out that Carla had been killed and the children were gone. I called the police immediately and they were looking at me like I had killed my wife and my kids as well. I hired an attorney who failed to defend me and just got a lot of money from me and encouraged me to take a plea deal. I refused and I was found guilty because they had no other suspects. There was no evidence against me. No witnesses to testify for me since I owned my own business and it was a mile from our home. So here I am serving time for something I didn't do.