0004

✧˖°.⤹💬♡❕

NOT EDITED GUYS. FROM THIS CHAPTER AND ONWARD THE CHAPTERS ARE NOT EDITED.

"it's Ryusei Shidou, midget." 

she scoffed, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes, "oh okay. but you seriously didn't need to say it like you're someone famous." she smiled sarcastically, "you didn't need to say that as if you're famous yourself." he turned to table, "well, urm... technically i am. i'm on the billboard." 

"WAIT WHAT-" another voice barged in, "YOU'RE THAT DANCER!" he screamed all the way from the other side of the field, "yeah... anyways... why am i here again?" she rubbed her hands, preventing from the cold.

"why the fuck would you wearing something you revealing bro- it's like 16 degrees." Shidou spat, she blinked, eyeing his selection of clothing. he was clearly, somehow emo. he was wearing a vamp sweater, some graphic slim fits, a punk belt which was surprising for someone like him, y2k fingerless gloves and some nostalgic rick owens. 

"why do you care?" she turned around, "i want introductions..." she searched for her brother, she didn't recognise her brother since he took off his trench coat, "Rinrin! i want to introductions!" she shouted, tiptoed for no reason. he shot his face at his blood related, mouthing an 'okay'.

observing, fashion sense was VERY important, and everyone here seemed like they had an okay-ish sense, except for that emo demon. after gathering everyone around, a raven started the introduction. "i'm Isagi Yoichi! um... i'm a second year high school student!" he bowed, "seriously! no need to be this polite," she waved her hands in front of her. 

to be honest, if he was the youngest here, then she was surrounded by a bunch of older boys. hot boys (ahem, men.). quickly scanning Isagi, he was wearing a v neck with a grey jacket, some stylish green track pants, a sling bag over his body and some air flights. 

no stop Yuza! you can't judge hot men just by their clothing style! shut up shut up shut up!

"I'm Meguru Bachira! nice to meet youuu!" he smiled, wow, his smile was really warm, his bob cut with yellow underneaths... slayed. but it looks like he doesn't care about what he wears, it might be a mess but, he was wearing a white tee and flannel, black fancy (hot) drawstrings, a cute spider man backpack and under armor shoes. "that spider man backpack... you're my friend now!" she giggled, "yayy!!" 

"I'm... Rensuke Kunigami." an orange head scratched his head, "our heroooo~" the background sang. she gulped when she noticed the black compression shirt he was wearing, THAT'S WHERE THE MUSCULAR MEN WERE HIDING!! along with some blue basketball shorts, new balance and he was just putting his air pods away. "wow." she pressed her lips in a fine line, but she received a glare from Rin so she immediately backed off. "nice to meet you too." she blabbered. 

"i'm Chigiri Hyoma... i'm a boy by the way!" he cheekily tilted his head with a slightly small smile. once her eyes landed on his, she was like. no. fucking. way. her jaw dropped down all the way down to the floor, he's like prettier than the female who was a model here! besides, he was wearing a collared sweater, khaki cargo pants just like Yuza but a different colour, red vans and a slaying pink gym bag! he was absolutely a full husband set. muah.

"i'm saving my husband place for you." she nodded, but little did she know she said it out loud, "oops." 

"it's fine." he smiled, THAT FUCKING SMILE OH MY FUCKING GOD SHE'S ABOUT TO PASS OUT SOON...