0009

✧˖°.⤹💬♡❕

for shidou, a day or a week felt like an eternity, and he wasn't exaggerating, every second lasted for a day. his friends were always offline, perhaps hanging out with others, or work whatsoever. 

argh, he thought, rubbing his eyes. nothing can entertain him right now, even his favourite manga, chainsaw man. what could he possibly do? his dark eye bags were visible, his dull face without emotion. oh god. 

a week. a fucking week. a fucking week of hell.

𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞...

she gulped, not expecting for two of her brother's teammates to be in her cramped room. "w-woh...?" she scratched her neck, "yall..." she couldn't continue, pursing her lips. silence filled up the room, there was chigiri and bachira. "w-what are you guys doing here?" she inquired, pulling the comfy beanie out, plopping herself on it. "we heard from rin-chan." bachira shrugged, "we just wanna make sure you're fine! a lot of our teammates also wanted to come, but we won from rock paper scissors!" bachira grinned. 

"are you feeling better though?" chigiri's voice concerned, slashing into the conversation, "yeah... yeppp..." she tried to convince herself, biting her lip, "have some crackers." the redhead shoved the small japanese bowl next to the girl on her bed, she nodded as a thanking gesture.

"you're not okay! it's okay! don't bottle up your feelings!" even though bachira sounded like a kindergarten teacher, she took a deep breath, explaining bit by bit as the two carefully listened with some rice crackers as sides. it sounded like a therapy session, but to cheer the young women up, they also talked about various topics, food, favourite manga and sorts.

they had some fun, played games and blasted some music since rin and sae wasn't home. after that, the two bid farewell and suggested maybe that they should do this more often, "sure! tell me when you're free." she smiled, waving at the door, and just as a coincidence, she saw senju, hina, emma and yuzuha behind the bob-cut and the princess. 

"who... are you?" hina raised an eyebrow, "that's my line!" bachira furrowed his eyebrows, "what are you doing at my wife's door?" senju growled, as yuza chuckled. "chill dude, they're just my brother's teammates, my friends as well, c'mon in." she welcomed her friends, waving once more to the two males.

the four stepped into the apartment as if they also owned in, "spill the tea. sis." senju was attracted to yuza's bed, as if there was a magnet between them, emma and hina agreed by nodding their heads, yuzuha opening a bag of xl [f/f] chips (favourite flavour).

she once again explained, filling some gasps and senju's furious comments in between, soon then, the whole afternoon was filled with some more tea, giggling and admitting secrets, i guess this is how the friend group roll.

a 'ding!' came from emma, hina and senju's phone, the girls simultaneously picked their phones up. "oh... nii-chan says i have to go back... or else i'll miss out on dinner! and it's tonkatsu tonightt! i better run!" senju sweated, packing her things. "draken told me to go backkk homeee..." emma groaned, "wait emma, i think we're having dinner together right?" hina confirmed as three conversations start at the same time.

 yuzuha also had to go home soon, had to reorganise her clean room and cook for hakkai and mitsuya since the purple head was staying for some business. the progress was same, bidding them goodbye and asking for another date to go out on.