Chapter 8

NOX let the heavy metal of his locker clang shut as he turned around and leaned against it, "Is Cheza meeting us at home?" He asked.

"Now that she finally has a key, She's probably already there and making us dinner" Gladius answered. His stomach growled, letting him know how much it liked that idea. Cheza's food was beyond delicious and his inner instincts loved how she liked to take care of them. She and Gabe had that in common.

"She's too good for us" Nox sighed almost dreamily. A tough, strong, gorgeous kinky sex goddess that enjoyed spoiling them, it didn't get any better than that. Unless she was on her knees. That thought had him shifting, his pants starting to tighten as his dick twitched.

"You're imagining her sucking your dick again aren't you" Gladius snorted amused. Somehow Nox had become even more sex obsessed after meeting Cheza then he had been before.

"Yes" Nox groaned. "If she's as good at that as everything else, I'm not sure we'll survive" He said, licking his lips.

"You should really just ask her to blow you already," Gladius said, shaking his head. "Maybe your libido will finally calm down a little" He said, leaning against his own locker and giving his friend an amused look.

"That might just make it worse" Nox sighed, "Don't you feel like your instincts are in overdrive since meeting her? I can hardly focus on anything but getting her under me, or over me, hell I'll take her anyway she wants" He growled, running a frustrated hand through his hair.

"Yeah, mine are going crazy too" Gladius agreed, "Kadian doesn't seem to be faring much better than us"

Nox shook his head, "He's not, except he's obsessed with her topping him, even Gabe seems to be struggling with himself, though he says it's not the same as ours, he doesn't want to sleep with her"

"Speaking of Gabe, he was awfully quiet today, is he okay?" Gladius questioned. Their redheaded friend had been distant today. Not avoiding them, but not engaging like he normally would either and that usually meant he was thinking of the past.

Nox winced, then sighed, "Kadian might have let something slip out last night when we were talking"

"Oh hell" Gladius grimenced, but before he could ask anything else. A blonde head popped through the locker room door.

"Good you two are still here" The man said, pushing his glasses up.

"You better not be here to push anymore work on us Ray" Nox said, raising one eyebrow at the man.

Raymond Bayness was the Clerical administrator for the Elites. He literally kept the place running and thankfully took on the brunt of the paperwork. He was also one of their good friends.

"I'm afraid so," Ray said apologetically. "We have an urgent request from Lakehaven, these new creatures have taken out a dozen soldiers in the last week and they aren't equipped to deal with the ongoing threat"

"As horrible as that is, send someone else" Nox huffed.

Ray sighed, "Everyone that's even remotely qualified to deal with this is already on missions, the recent increase in attacks has left us spread thin" He reminded them.

"Kyle will be back in a couple days, he might go, if you catch him before he meets Cheza" Nox shrugged.

"Really Nox, I know you've been preoccupied with the new omega in your lives, but the monsters don't take a vacation just because you have an overexcited dick" Ray scolded.

Gladius snorted and clapped Nox on the shoulder just as he was opening his mouth, "Ray's right, we can't put it all on Kyle, I'll take this one" He offered.