Chapter 10

KYLE stopped short at the scene that greeted him as soon as he stepped inside of Nox and Kadians apartment. His mouth fell open and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. Sprawled out on the sofa was a very naked Kadian, head thrown back and moaning like a pornstar. Considering that he'd walked in on this scene more times than he could count, that wasn't what had him so startled. No, what had him beyond words was who was with him.

Kneeling between the omegas legs was Cheza, fingers buried in his ass while her other hand pushed his knee up against his chest to keep him open. She turned to face Kyle and gave him a saucy grin.

"Did you come to join us Kyle?" Cheza purred in invitation.

Kyle's mouth went dry as Cheza licked her lips. Her eyes passing over him felt like a caress that had his dick hardening under her intense, unwavering attention.

He had to clear his throat before he could speak and it still came out raspy. "I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is going on"

Cheza looked down between her and the other omega and then back up at Kyle, "I would think that was pretty obvious" She deadpanned and Kadian burst out into a fit of giggles before it turned into another moan as she jabbed his prostate.

Behind Kyle the door opened again and who he knew had to be Gladius stepped inside, stopping right next to him.

Gladius wasn't one bit surprised when he walked into the apartment and found Cheza playing with Kadian. But what did surprise him was the uncomfortable, stiff way Kyle was just standing there looking like he wanted to run. Poor Kyle still hadn't figured out what to make of this new dynamic they were all settling into and it had Gladius' lips quirking up. "You two getting off on torturing poor Kyle?" He said moving past the blonde alpha to sit in one of the chairs. "You could at least invite him to join you" His words had Kyle giving him a look that told him the other man thought he had completely lost his mind. Gladius held in a laugh. Kyle really just needed to get over his fear of relationships and being loved.

"I did" Cheza said, frowning. "But he's still resisting"

Kyle glanced to where Cheza's fingers were still thrusting in and out, never once losing her rhythm. Then she pulled them free and Kadian wailed. That was when he finally noticed the band around the base of the omega's cock.

"Cheza" Kadian whined, he needed to come so bad he could barely breathe, but the stupid cock ring was denying him his release and it was torture. Wonderful torture. Not that he could have gotten himself off anyway, not with his hands bound behind his back.

"Be a good boy and you'll get your reward soon enough" Cheza admonished. She picked up the anal beads from where she'd dropped them on the sofa before they started playing and began working them inside.

"Oh gods" Kadian moaned. His whole body trembling and jerking as one by one the beads were worked inside of him.

When Cheza had suggested they give Nox something to enjoy when he got home, Kade couldn't strip fast enough. Now here he was naked with beads shoved up his ass, harder than he'd ever been in his life and already feeling completely wrecked. When the beads began to vibrate he screamed and a sob tore out of his throat.

Kyle swallowed hard. Well hell, no wonder Cheza got along so well with Nox, they were both mega sadists. When her eyes found his again he felt like a rabbit caught in the gaze of a predator and every part of him wanted to be eaten. That thought unnerved him more than anything.

"Come here Kyle" Cheza beckoned him in a tone that was pure sex.

Kyle's feet started to move before he even knew it was happening, until the door opened behind him again broke him free of whatever trance Cheza had put him under. As her gaze finally left him he felt like he could breathe again. Gods what the hell was she, some kind of incubus or siren. He'd been all but helpless to obey her. Behind him the presence was one he was very familiar with. Nox was home. The grin Cheza gave the man was so sensual it sent a shiver up Kyle's spine.