Chapter 39

Kim Hyejin

I collapsed on Tae's bed and I am about to faint. The turn on and the kiss are too much to handle for my unprepared self.

Who could guess that they are going to attack me like this as if they are on a target-should-be-finished-asap mission?

The strong, powerful masculine scent that is still lingering around with his presence for even a few minutes, is making my nerves twitch.

The only thing that's calming me down right now is the faint smell of my favourite scent.

I am obsessed with his smell and also with him.

Suddenly, I am so excited about the date tomorrow. Those long fingers which caressed me are giving me ideas.

How will it be to hold them and entwine our hands together?

Will they be soft as they seem?

And what if they are inside me?

Oh no, they are enough to make me cry

I shook my head vigorously in a way to come out of those thoughts. I needed to prepare dinner and also I am starving.

But how to face those brothers now?

I should stay calm and stop observing them. I just need to answer if they ask me something and if they say something I need to put a stop to the conversation as soon as possible for now as I am not prepared for their attacks.

I took a deep breath, wore my bra and came out to the living room, tiptoeing as if I were a spy.

I let out a sigh of relief when I couldn't sense any of the brothers in my vicinity.

I looked at the top floor, I could see my room was closed and now that we exchanged rooms, it's Tae's room from now on.

And I couldn't see Jungkook's room because of the rails.

I quickly went to the kitchen, prepared a stew and took out some side dishes from the refrigerator.

I placed all of the things on the table and I am contemplating how to call them but the two brothers have very nice timing unlike me.

They both are descending the stairs side-by-side and Jungkook's arm is on Tae's shoulders, talking about something and there is a huge smile on both of their faces.

You should see my face now. They look so adorable, handsome and hot.

It's quite a combination for a woman like me and the fact that they are competing for me is a boost to my pride.

I am lost in drooling at them until they clear their throats, looking at me cockily and I am caught admiring them.

My stomach did a flip, my heart was jumping, all the cells in my body might be dancing holding hands and my ovaries are ready to explode.