More cryinf on the bus cause I hate my fucking life (vent?)

Yes I'm alive, but I wish I wasn't. Probably gonna be offline for a bit.

Why do I get overwhelmed so easily?

I thought they were the sweet little kids who'd cheer me up whenever I'd ride the bus home after a weird day. Now they just laugh when I cry.

And they're fLUFFING LITTLE KIDSSSSSS LIKE WTF IS WRING WITH MEEEEEEEEEE FIRST AND SECOND GRADERS ARENT SUPPOSED TO BE SO SCARY AND STRESSFUL WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

They steal my stuff if I don't give them my goddam phone and fccking yell in my face after a crappy day at school. Last time this happened I had a full blown panic attack because everything was so fvcking overwhelming.

Today in particular was almost as bad. Since my mom's still sick, a girl in my class gave me this bag for me and my mom. It was rlly sweet and helped cheer up my mom a little that people care a little. (Oh and for our mercy project since this is a catholic school, they're doing a fundraiser which is actually really nice of them and I'm honestly surprised still, but back to the point.)

As soon as that fucking kid touched that bag, I almost fucking lost it. I just wanna go home.

There's no one to get rid of the weird lil children though, none of my friends or even just kids in my grade are on the same bus as me. I'm always fvcking alone.

But oh welllllll, guess I'm scared of children nowwwww. Totally at the peak of mental health rn :D

Please leave me alone though. It's too loud, it's too much.

I fvkcing hate everything rn.