Chapter 12

The next day Chayanne wakes up and sees Tallulah and Tilin in his bed. Why?! It was HIS bed. And HIS house!

He huffed and stood up, pouting. Then he grins. "WAKE UP!!" He yelled. The girls yelp and fall out the bed.

Chayanne giggles and runs out of the room. Tilin walks out of the room, listening in on the adults conversation. She only heard bits of it though.

"--- A knife."

"I'm glad you're----"

"-----"

Tilin yawns and walks in. She looks at the two adults in confusion. She barely remembered last night. 

"Good morning, my love." Wilbur hums. "Did you sleep okay?" 

Tilin shrugs and sits on the couch. Chayanne was yelling at Tommy. Philza sighs. "Go brush your teeth! Both of you!" They ran out of the room, giggling. Tilin looks at Quackity. She had no pencil or paper so she'd have to speak.

"Papi?" Quackity looks over at her. He looked exhausted. "Toof-bru?" She squeaks out.

Quackity smiles, "Yes, Papa will go get you a toothbrush." Tilin nods. 

Quackity goes to Wilbur's old room, which had all of his stuff for when he stayed over at his dads house, and grabbed a toothbrush from a bag. He had their family stuff in Wilbur's room because he came over a lot as well.

Quackity walks out and gives Tilin the toothbrush. Tallulah comes in and Quackity goes to get her one. After a while they all finish brushing their teeth. Quackity smiles. "Pancakes are in kitchen." 

Philza smiles as well and Technoblade comes out of his room. "Why?" Is all he says.

"Long story." Phil chuckles. Quackity yawns and curls up on the couch. 

Wilbur whistles quietly. "Wanna go for a smoke, Bur?" Techno asked. Wilbur nods, standing up and walking out of the house with Wilbur. Tilin eats all of her pancakes and sits on Chayanne's reading nook. 

Chayanne and Tallulah pile up on it with her. They all giggle, Fundy and Tommy sit with them and pull out a kids book. Immediately, they all go quiet, waiting for Tommy to read.

Tommy starts to read and after thirty minutes all of them were napping in the reading nook. Wilbur walks in the house and smiles. "Thanks again, Phil."

"Of course. You're my son. I won't deny you shelter."

Wilbur smiles again, "I know. I just don't want to be an annoyance, y'know?" Phil nods. "Don't worry about it, mate. It's good to have you at home. Missa'll be home in a couple hours."

Wilbur nods and sits on the couch next to a sleeping Quackity. Techno walks in and leans up against Wilbur. 

Philza yawns, taking a photo of the kids and then Wilbur, Quackity, and Techno. "Your kids are sweet, you know that?" Wilbur chuckles. "Yeah. They're amazing." Technoblade scoffs. 

"Crazy. Kids are fuckin' annoying."

"You're a pig. What would you know?"

"Fuck off."

"Bitch."

"Asshole"

"I hate you."

"I dont give a fuck."

Philza sighs. "Stop that." Technoblade and Wilbur laugh. "You guys act like kids."

"You act like a kid!" Wilbur scoffs. Techno chuckles. "Idiot." Wilbur grins and hugs Techno. Philza smiles at them and puts his phone down, pulling out a book to read.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter again

Sorry