Chapter 13

Tallulah woke up in a forest, it was dark and her body ached. She blinked her eyes, they were blurred with tears and possibly blood. She wiped her eyes this time trying to adjust to the darkness. It smelled of blood and dirt. She smelled of blood and dirt. Why? She couldn't remember what happened. Where were Papa and Daddy? Where were Fundy and Tilin?

She turned to look next to her, Tilin was there. Was everybody else there? She tapped Tilin, who was sleeping. She didn't wake up. That was okay. She stood up.

"Ouch." 

Her voice hurt. Everything hurt. That's okay though. She grabbed Tilin's hand and looked around. How would she carry her that far. She didn't even know the way home. She sat back down and leaned against a tree. Nobody else was here with her. Tilin wouldn't wake up. What was happening? She didn't understand. Why didn't she understand? Was she not old enough? That was probably it. Grown ups didn't tell her things when they weren't old enough. She thought that was stupid, she'd understand soon anyways, right?

She couldn't yell for anybody, because her voice was tired and everything was hurting. Maybe she could create noise in some other way. She grabbed a rock and threw it at a tree, it created a quiet thud. That wasn't loud enough.

She finally just laid there, quietly.

She stayed like that for hours, with Tilin sleeping in her lap, until she finally got hungry. She slightly moved Tilin and stood up. This was forest, there must be berries somewhere, right? She saw a blueberry bush and stumbled over to it. She picked five of them and ate them. They tasted gross, she never really liked blueberries.

She sat down, this time away from Tilin, she was starting to smell, not that it mattered since they both smelled of blood and dirt. She decided to go to sleep.

Two weeks passed as she sat in the forest, Tilin hadn't woken up, she'd occasionally sit in the lake to smell better, but not long since she couldn't swim and she hated water. She was eating more of the blueberries, trying not to gag since it was her only food source. 

She also hadn't gone near Tilin t all, considering she was stinking.

"They're probably gone. Just give up." A voice said from a couple feet ahead, probably thirty feet, but she had good hearing.

"Give up?! Charlie, are you fucking crazy?! If Juanaflipa was missing, would you give up?!"

"Well.. Yes.."

"Then, you're a shitty person"

"Wha- Alex, come on, thats unreasonable-"

"Shut up, Charlie. You go home, if it isn't important to you. The rest of us will find them on our own."

"You won't find them, but whatever." She heard footsteps going farther before there was nothing but quiet breathing from the other person. Her papa.

She tried to speak, but it was hard because her voice was practically gone. She stood up, her legs wobbly as she stumbled toward her papa, who was turning away, looking somewhere else. She stomped, grabbing a rock and throwing it at another rock, which created a loud thud and caught her papa's attention.

He ran towards her, picking her up and hugging her tight. "Tallulah! Where is your sister?" Quackity asked, putting her down and messaging somebody. Tallulah pointed to where she had been, Quackity walked over there, he froze when he saw Tilin's body. She wasn't breathing, there was blood over her clothes, her neck was twisted at an uneven angle, and hair was bloodied and matted. 

He looked at Tallulah, who didn't have blood on her but had bruises and old scars. He hugged Tallulah, beginning to cry. Tallulah was in better shape than Tilin, but then again. Tilin was dead. The two heard footsteps as Philza, Wilbur, Missa, and Technoblade approached them. Tommy was at home with Chayanne and Fundy.

None of them said anything. They just stared at the little girls broken body. She was only a child. Why did she need to get hurt?

Technoblade sat next to the body, grabbing a paper and handing it to Wilbur. Wilbur put it in his pocket, probably the kidnappers note. He hugged Quackity and Tallulah. What would they do now? How would they tell Fundy and Chayanne? 

Tallulah looked up at her parents. Why were they sad? She tried to speak, her voice coming out in a whisper.

"What's wrong?"

How would they tell Tallulah?