Germany has Fallen

Russian arrived in Germany and many German soldier and people died, German soldier are still fighting for hopes that they win... And they were wrong, as the Russian are winning the war. And you manage to escape the Russian, but the cost of it wound you in the right arm in the process. But you found a factory while running form the Russian soldier and went to look a entrance.

                                                                  (Minus the people in this photo)

You found a door that has been open, you went in the factory and found out is a tank factory

Y/N: Damn, I need to hide from those bastard.

You went hiding one of the panzer's. Once your in, you sat on the commander's seat and waited. 

 (10 minutes later)

You rested for a while, lucky you manage to escape from those bastard's. Mean while. You were hurt and losing a lot of blood... And the pain as well.

Y/N: It hurt... Damn it. I need to find something to cover my wound.

You found a piece of cloth, and wrap it in your arm.

Y/N: That should do it.

The cloth was still clean, so no dirty spot on the cloth that can infect the wound.

Y/N: Well... I need to something in this factory, that I can use for a weapon or something that can stab the soldier.

You search thought the factory. But no luck, you only find some equipment for the tanks. But no weapon that you can use for yourself. But had a idea for the equipment you just found

Y/N: Hmmmmm... I wonder I can dismantled one of the gunner's tank... But there no ammo in it sadly. I need to think about the equipment...

You think about an second, and a idea pop out of your mind

Y/N: Wait... I can use one of the panzer's here, if there any work tanks here. I can use them to get the hell out of here, somehow.

After that, you went to search if there's any working one's

(1 hour later)                                                                        

You found... nothing, none of the working panzer's here are not either finish or not yet done.

But while, you heard some noise outside of the tank factory.

And you peak one of the window, and it was the Russian's who's chasing you.

(In English)-Russian Soldier: Hey, Do you think this German soldier went in this factory

And a soldier said.

(In English)-Russian Soldier: Yeah, maybe but let's search it

You back away from the window and thought

(Crap they found me, I need to hide quickly.)

You hide one of the unfinished panzer's and you sat to the driver's seat and look into the view range of the driver. and stay Slient...

And I heard a door open and it was the Russian solider's, and they split up. 1 I=going to the right side, while the other one go's in the left side. An turn out the soldier went to the direction of your tank first.

Y/N: (Thinking) *Crap, I need to do something*

You exited out the driver's view and search quietly to something to kill it.

But while the soldier went to your way, it hear a *Cling* sound and the soldier went to search the noise, mean while you need to exit of the tank to hide in a place that soldier can't see you.

You exited out of  an open the commander's hatch. Try not to attract any attention to the soldier.

You hid in the backroom of the factory and stay quiet. And you heard the soldier's footstep, the louder the louder. The closer it get, you found a weapon to protect your yourself and hide behind the door, and hoping hitting it in the legs and kill it.