Capture

I continue my adventure through the grassland and seeing many tall sunflower around the hill and I was relieve theirs is no war around this world because I would't see the beautiful flowers around me. I was relax and letting the gas pedal at it's full speed to see something I was not expected. I saw many crater and I stop the tank and look at the driver's hatch and open it and seeing many crater, I wonder? was there a battle here? I don't really know and it's not my business. I look around my surrounded if anyone is watching me, and I continue on the destination through the craters and seeing nothing but crater's everywhere I see on my perspective of my view. 

And see many things that remind the war, and artillery firing the war zone and in the trenches and many soldier was scared or just wanting to go home. And I was one of them and I wanting g to go home as well for the other soldier's. And the officers whistle the soldier's and the soldier's went up to the ladder and got shot and a another soldier went to check on them, but the officer tell them to carry on the order's and I ran to the enemy trenches and the machines guns were firing to us and many soldiers was wounded from the shot or die from the upcoming firing while charged in. I was merely hit by the shot and I took cover in the artillery shot that made the crater for us to hiding from the machine gunners. And I was catching my breath until a another soldier join us and got shot in the head before I say anything and the other soldier was trying to shoot the enemy's but got caught and shot in the head. I was alone in the crater with 2 corpse and I frighted in my life to even move from my spot, a another soldier was shaking my shoulder to go forward to the enemy's and I got up and shaking my mind and was hiding still from the enemy's and I ran to the enemy and I scythes my knife and I jumped into the trenches and I found a soldier was panic until he saw me.

He ran up to me with a sword and manage too dodge to and I stab him in the back, and multiple times I stab him and I was desperate to win this war and go back home to see my mom. And the rage continues on me and killing many Russian soldiers, after the battle ended. I saw many dead bodies all over the battlefield before my eyes that can even to being to process what's happen to my life and is a living nightmare. But is all in the past now, I need to move on my life to continue going back to the base. And I was looking around my surrounded and I close the hatch and continue to drive to the base.

After hours and I have not see the base for a long time. Did I go the wrong way? I said with a confusing voice and look around and seeing but just rocks and tall grasses and I was confuse.

Y/n: I swear, I just went in this direction.

With a sigh, I decide to continue on the journey.

                                                                                         (Void PoV)

We are still finding Y/n but no success of finding you, I look around my office and look blank at nothing and wander where are you, and someone knocking on my office.

Void: Come in.

As they went in to my office, it was Laxy and holding something in her hand and he walk towards me and saying that they have not found Y/n. But something is found in camera room that have not view yet, and I got up and walk along with Laxy until we arrive there and the protogen turn on the camera that where is the garage. And I was saw in the garage and trying to find something and the protogen stop the video and said this.

Protogen Officer: Sir, there is something on the loss. And you might not like it.

Void: What is it?

Protogen Officer: Remember the incident 0-12-6032. Well there are finding Y/n.

Void: What! how did they found out!

Protogen Officer: Well, there was a spy in the base and we could't not detect the spy identity and what is he doing in this base, but he found out there was a another anomaly. And so they must be on the loose looking for Y/n.