Researching

Void walk up to us and Trapper saw Void with a serious face looking at you, he stands up and greet void. And you standup as you see Void and stop in front of you and said "Y/n, I need you to come with me" As you he said that you follow Void and turned around your head to see Trapper waving at you, and you did the same at her.

Y/n: Sir, why do you need me?

Void: For research purpose.

You were curious, what research purpose? and you ask void what's the research purpose but he didn't respond back and you just follow Void without asking questions. And after 5 minutes you arrive in a white room with some futuristic machine that you never seen before and in front of you, is a group of scientist. And I was told to sit in a chair and I sat and while was waiting for them. One of the scientists came to me and said "Alright, just follow me" That's all he said.

There was the rest of the protogen scientist's and they show me a white room and they will interview me with some questions. And a automatic door open into a white room and the protogen scientist left me in the room without any expect a chair that I walk to it and I sat there for a couple of minute later there was a voice and I couldn't see the person who is talking to me and the sounds came from those black boxes that voice was saying, and I sat confused what is happen. Was I getting crazy from this room?

And the speaker said "Ok, my name is Galileo and I will start asking question. And if you are ready, just say ready.

The black speaker was Slient and is waiting for you to start but you took your time to think about this. And you said "Ready"

The Speaker start talking again.

Galileo: Ok, first question. Where did you live?

Y/n: Nuremberg

Some questions were simple as like, what date are you born on and so on. But some questions were getting difficult. And some question are just weird?

Galileo: What species are you?

Y/n: Human, of course.

Galileo was taking all notes in your respond to your questions.

Galileo: Ok, what is your past history in the war? I know is hard. But is for research In your world that we could know your world better.

You look down for a few seconds trying to remember the bloody memories and the war and it all comes back to you. And you look up again and said.

Y/n: Ok... If that's want you want then.

You explain your entire history of the war and tragic life in the war.

And after many questions. They release you from the white room and I was told to sit in a chair with some equipment that I never again see in my world. I sat down and the scientist check my health if there's any bacteria, disease or any that may harm the human body and next they check my injury from the battle of Volt, and they unbutton my suit and they scan the ribs if there's anything wrong and one of the protegen scientist said "Ok, do you want to hear? the good news or the bad news"

Y/n: Good news.

Protogen: Ok, your injury isn't that serious.

Y/n: Ok, what's the bad news?

Protogen: The bad news is... You need surgery.

Y/n: Um, how serious is the injury?

Protogen: the left rib is small fragment of bones and your right one is damage. And that's is serious.

I don't feel any pain from the kick from Volt. What is doing on? I told him I was no in pain but still i need surgery.

                                                                       (Mean while in Laxy's PoV)

I was quietly the entire time after you didn't respond to void's question. And someone enter the door and it was Liza along with Trapper and I stood up and look Trapper with a confuse face.

Laxy: Where's Y/n?

I ask Trapper the question and in responds "He is begin research for research purpose and for checking for any injury that might hurt him" and I was confuse and who hurt Y/n.

Laxy: Who hurt Y/n?

Trapper look down in rage and look up with bright color of red in rage and he said "It was Volt who did it" As he said that, I was in rage as well for Trapper. But Liza stopped our rage for killing him, but Liza try to calm us down with some talk. And it work I sat down with Trapper, Liza. And I look around to not see X-QUO-10 and Jacob, was I thinking too much that I not heard them leaving?

                                                                                         (Y/n PoV)

I was lading down in a bed and around me is some equipment for the surgery, and 4 surgeon came out of the door and open the light to blind me. And one of the surgeon look at me and said "Are you ready?" One of the surgeon said and I said "Ok, I'm ready" I said and they put in me in anesthesia and I close my eye's and counted to 10 and I fall asleep and surgery started.