Not Today.. Not Now.

I was unconscious about 6 hours until I woke up in a small room with a metal table and something is attach to the table and I was chained around a chair that I'm sitting in. And i was trying to find something that could help me, but the chain are restraining me.

And someone came in and it was the same female protogen who knock me out of unconscious.

?/?: Hey~~ How is it going?~~

With a lust voice, I knew I'm in danger. But was void mentioning an another organization or something? I don't know.

Kira: Oh, where are my manners. My name is Kira and I'm part of CTKA of the organization and I'm here to answer some of my questions if you answer them. Or else...

Y/n: Or else what?

Kira: You will only find out for yourself. And I have some questions you need to answer.

With a serious face and dim of light reflect her visor and I was staring at her with a frown face and he cross her arms and started.

                                                                             (10 minutes later)

I was done answering her question and they were quite difficult to answer, but is all paid off. I wonder I get release. Of courses not and after I was done answering her questions now. He left the room without a single word being said to her. It was silent in the room and I started to look around the room that could help me. But it was no use because of the chains are attached to me and the chair and without luck of getting out of here.

And then someone open the door and it was dark protogen cover in dark fur and wearing a fancy suits that look like a 1900's but more... Fancier I don't know how to describe the look, but is look nice and look at the visor- Geez! that look is scary! I saw only two dim colors that one of the right one it his eyes is blue and the other eye is red. And look at me with a menacing face that want me to die right now, but I can't give up yet. But moving on the smaller details, that his visor is slight crack and his face kinda seem to be glitch sometimes when I look at it closely and look at me with his arm cross again with Kira, until he spoke with a deep voice and a calm one and the same time is scary as well.

?/?: So, you are the one who entered that portal huh. Not surprising at all.

Y/n: What do you mean by that?

?/?: I'm not answering that question and I don't like when someone is answering in my personal time for just for this...

I was quiet when you said.

?/?: Let me go back to the topic when I was discussing. As well there is a accident on the project and that was cover by the government before that was leak by some hackers that hack the files to that accident. And now. The public knows that incident and some large organization that want to know the existence of the portal and why is it being used you say?

Y/n: Why? and didn't you say I wasn't allow to talk-

?/?: Did I say that kind of things?

Y/n: N-no.

?/?: I only have 5 minutes before I leaving, so any questions you might ask before I leave?

Y/n: Yes, and a lot of them. But I will only answer the important ones.

Y/n: First, why is the portal needed for?

?/?: We don't know that much of the accident. So my conclusion is that made for exploring worlds from the past and future.

Y/n: Ok, second. Why I'm here and why I'm kidnapped?

?/?: I can't tell that for confidential reason.

Y/n: Alright, third. What does "CTKA" Means?