The Fight Begin

As you were ignore his challenge. His voice started to get louder and louder, but you want to punch his face or something his face and you said.

Y/n: Ok, I will accept it if you stop slam your fist into my table .

Volt: Alright let's get it down to business. There a combat area that we can fight in there.

Y/n: Sure.

As you look at Volt's stupid face. You back at Trapper with a worried face and you wink at her to go as plan if I get hurt. But he didn't know that and you were doom.

After Volts introduce the combat area and I choose a weapon and of courses. I chose my Mp-40 and I walk to the far front of him and prepare to fight him. And he chose his melee with some weird light coming out of it and I was surprised. But not for long I was in a prepared stand with my Mp-40 and put my finger in my trigger. And Volt was smile and that made me scare.

Volt: Ready?

With a scary voice I responded yes and the fight begin. He responded to jump at me in full speed an I was shocked and then he swing his sword and barely dodge it, and I step back far enough that he laugh and smile. I was ready to fire at him.

                                                                       (Before the fight begin)

Laxy, Liza and X-QUO-10 was stting in void's offices for minutes until Laxy whispers to Liza that they taking too long and want's Liza to look on them. And after he said to Liza, he requested to leave the room and Void approve her requested and Liza went to the cafeteria to check on you.

And after Liza left the office. Void' signs in belief and said to Laxy.

Void: Hey Laxy?

Laxy: Yes sir, what is it?

Void: Do you know that Project Omega-IX has a wide variety of Effects?

Laxy: Variety of Effects?

Void: See, there's a lot of effect during the early stage of the Project and many Protogen and Furry went a lot of burns skin to damage skins. And that's not all, but I can't get enough info of the project in the early stage because is highly classified to the public to know. And many organization try to get their hands Of the early Project but all went in vain because of the country's law.

Laxy: So why this is human able to enter the portal without any hurt at all?

Void: I don't know yet. But I called a group of scientists to our Base to conduct a research on Y/n.

                                                                          (Back to the fighting)

I shot him 16 rounds at him and perfectly dodge them all and charge at me and I shot him the entire ammo I got and a *Click* can be heard and tried to reload but Volt kick me in the stomach and i flew entire field.

And I was in pain and I could't move, but my mp-40 was lying right next to me and grab my gun and reloaded it and I couldn't see Volt until I felt something right behind me and I turned around to see volt smiling devilish and I quickly reaction to fire at him. But he was too fast and caught my gun and I shot it in the air like I was firing some bird and he kick me hard enough to damage my ribs and sent me flying again to a wall that hit me hard on the back.

                                                                                  (Liza PoV)

I was trying to find Y/n in the cafeteria but he not here, nor Trapper is here. I check around the compound until I heard some noises in the Combat area. And so I went there and see many Soldiers standing and attempt to see what's going on. I saw Trapper with a worried expression that he look at, and I look that of his directions and saw you on the ground not moving. I run over to you and saw Volt.

*Damn it Y/n. I should of told you not to pick a fight over some idiot who is superior than you*

Volt: Oh look who it is? Hey Liza. How's your day doing?

Liza: Fuck you.

Volt: Hey, try not to be so rude to me. You know that.

I was rushing back to my memories and seeing my childhood where my friend's play each other until the war. They died because due to enemy firing. And there's nothing I can do about it but cry over my friend's dead body. And seeing many dead bodys I'm my surroundings and I kneeled down my legs and I was hoping for a better life than this horrible life instead. But I felt something weird is like my entire body started to hurt more than it stops, even my ribcage that volt kick me is gone as well the pain. And I felt guilty, but why and why I'm felling guilty about this and I saw something in the distances. There's a man dresses in a German uniform and was carrying a Mg-42 both of it's hand were bloody in my life and then he turn his head to my directions and said.

German Soldier: You don't have to be so guilty about your life. You have a another chance in this world then in your own world.

Y/n: Why? and why was I given a another chance to be alive. I just want a peaceful life.

And then the soldier walk to my direction and said while walking.

German Soldier: Look, you don't have to be like me to do this kind of stuff. You just be yourself again but something is blocking your way. I'm right?

With a static voice i said.

Y/n: Yes, is my own guilt.

German Soldier: Look. How about this then?

He gave me a whistle that is cover in mud a little bit and is a bit rusty but I felt something. The soldier said to me "You need to be yourself again. I will give you this whistle this whistle have a purpose" He said to me. And I responded.

Y/n: What purpose?

You ask what's it's purpose. But the German soldier went back to the fog that is coming to our way. But the German soldier continue his advancement to the fog and turned his head and said.

German Soldier: Remember. Don't try to be strong but be yourself instead.

The Soldier went in the fog. Never to be seen again and you felt something from the whistle and it seem it's glowing and you wear it and you felt a surge of memories from other soldier's who experience the war. And you close your eyes to make it stop but the screaming didn't stop and they stop for hours. Until you open your eyes to see a blinding light and you open your eye's to see your city burning still bright enough to blind your eye a bit and a moment of silence.