The Truth..

After 10 hours of surgery, I was brought into a patient's room and there's some machine that put me asleep and monitoring my health.

And after another 10 hours, I woke up very dizzy and I feel I about to vomit and I felt weird and my body is like the feeling I never feel before and I slowly stood up and almost fell in the ground and after regaining some strength I could, I manage to stand up properly.

And I stand up in a mysterious room and some equipment and some tubes are connected to me and I took them off and a "Beep Beep" Starting to repeat it again and again and someone ran through and the loud bang and a protogen that dresses as a nurse and saw me and take a look of me and said.

Nurse: What are you doing out of bed!

As the mad expression appeared in her visor and you were about to ask her but he shush you up and I had to return to bed and I follow what he told me and so, I just laid down and the nurse places all the tubes inside of me again and the machine start working again and the protogen felt relieve that his patient just die out of nowhere and he look at me in a neutral face and sat down in the right side of the bed and sat down in a chair and just... Look at me in instensely In her face and I try asking her some questions.

Y/n: Um... Can you stop looking at me like a creep.

Nurse: Wh-at!? I'm not looking at you like a creep, I'm just... Checking on you if don't get rid off those tubes that are monitoring your health.

Y/n: Ok... Can you.. You know get out of my room before I get the creeps from you.

Nurse: Hmmp, Fine.

The Nurse left furiously and shutting the door carefully not to hit the door loud to not attract any attention. And you were bored and sleepy, so you decides to sleep again more.

                                                                                (Trapper PoV)

I started to walk into the armory for an upcoming operation for us and along with Liza, X-QUO-10, Jacob and I went to the armory to get ready for the mission.

When I went in, I saw a dozen protogens and I went to my locker to get my equipment for the mission and I was thinking back at you- No I need to focus. . . I will come back in a few hours for you.

After getting my equipments. Liza, Jacob and X-QUO-10 and were ready for this operation. And we set out in our vehicle and drove to our location for this mission.

                                                                                 (2 hours later)

We arrive the location and we got out our equipment out of the vehicle and we walk in a hiding place that we are suppose to be in, after we arrive there. Noisy prepare her sniper and us are wait for the other operation to signal us to go.

Trapper: Noisy, is the signal up?

Noisy: Not yet.

Trapper: It's been 13 minutes since we been here and they are not signaling us.

Trapper: Jacob.

Jacob: What is it Trapper?

Trapper: Can you communicate squad-H2?

Jacob: Sure thing.

Jacob try's to communicate the squad and they respond that they should wait a little bit.

Jacob: They say that we should wait a little bit.

Trapper: What do you mean we should wait a little?

Jacob: Well... They didn't say anything about it.

Trapper *Sigh* Fine.

They waited until the signal was up and Noisy silently kills the guards outside and the rest of the squad and squad-H2 went in the base. They separated to find and kill the target while noisy scout the area for any soldier's.

Laxy, Trapper, Jacob, Liza and X-QUO-10 went in, and they manage to find the building they were finding and communicate the other squad to scout the area because they found the building. And so they follow Trapper's order and scout around the area for any enemy's in their line of sight.

The rest of the squad went in and they kill the soldier's quietly to not to alert the other soldier's, they kill all of the soldier's in the ground floor. And they went in the elevator and laxy press the most Botton floor of this building and the elevator close and they descended down.

                                                                                          (Y/n PoV)

I woke up very tired. I notice it was 2:00am I got rid of the tubes were attach to me and I sat up and rub my eyes to see what's going on, I stood up and walk to the door and open it and seeing the light are still on, but the hallway is empty and patient's bed are in the side of the walls and I went around to go down to the ground and saw nothing but light illuminating in the shiny walls around the room that I was in, so I went outside of the infirmary and saw some protogen patrolling the base and I went in to hiding before they spot me.

I was hiding behind the boxes and I was looking around to found a another hiding place. But lucky they went in the opposite direction, so I went silently crawling like I'm in the barb wire. So I went in to a another hiding place and I could see the exit but is blocked by two protogen soldier's that are heavily armed and I was thinking of a distraction, I grab a empty bottom and threw it in the other side of the hallway and they investigate while I went to the exit. And after I got out, I saw a large hallway with some equipment lying around the base, but is dark in the base so I went right to see what's going on. But something strike my mind, I forgot the Panzer III I had in the forest, but where is it exactly?

I knew I had to go back and take the tank back, but where are it's exactly? I went to go some supplies for the trip and I had to "Steal" some equipment for the armory or not uses weapon or what's so ever, so i need a vehicle to travel then walking in there. I touch the wall with my hand and it was dark than ever, the more in went deeper to the base, the more darker as it go's. I finale found a door that lean to the garage. And I went in and it was dark than ever. I was looking for a light switch and I had something in my hand that I pull down and a blinding light blind me for a moment before my eye adjusted. And I saw some armored vehicle and I went to open the door, but it was lock and same for the other's but there's one and it look like it wasn't use for a long time and the door is open and I check the front sits and they were perfectly Fine expect for some web and dusts all over the front and back row sits. I check the engine but is look's like it was not perfect, but is fine but I can't fix it because I'm not a mechanic and these things look like a modern car but maybe some modification to the engine. And then I check the fuel but is was empty so I went to look for some fuel canister if there's any, but lucky there's fuel canister so I pick them up with hands and I pour the fuel into the tank and it was full. And I open the door and check is everything is fine and there's already a key and I was nervous because I never drove a armored car and I only knew the basic and I had to turn the key until the engine started and my father taunt me a long time ago. And I turn the key until it started.