Another World a Another Time

You saw something that is not normal, you saw a something? you can't describe it

You are curious to see what it is, you carefully move forward, the more you move forward, the brighter it is, you touch it, and it went through you were shock and fall to the ground like at idiot.

Y/N: Woah! ouch... What is this thing? and what does it do? I will get my panzer here.

After you arrive in the tank, the lantern is still lit and fine, you turned on the engine, you drove and not hoping you are seeing something.

You arrive there, and the portal is still there. And you stop, but it doesn't stop.

You tried to stop it but the break is broking, the tank went forward half-speed and went in and felt something wrong with you.

You felt dizzy and memory are now flowing through your mind and voicing are echoing through the tank metal. I cover my ear and dark.

                                                                              (6 hours later)

You woke up and your head hurt, but still manage to survive. But look like you just had a accident, and drove into something. You exited out of the driver's hatch and fall down to the hard ground and felt like you are dizzy and can't think of something, you rested in the tree.

Y/N: Damn it... It hurt's so much... I need to... Find some-

                                                                       (Thump to the ground)       

You fell unconscious to the ground by the hurt injury.

                                                                                  (Meanwhile)

?/?:Hey! come on.

And the girl said:

?/?: Yeah yeah yeah, you are not help us.

?/?: Oops, sorry hehe.

After they unpack their things, they look for a place to camp. And so they follow the hiking road.

?/?: I'm soooo tired, can you carry instead. Sophie?

Sophie: Can't you see me, carry my stuff.

They argue over some weight in their backs and their are close.

?/?: Hey girls.

Sophie and ?/?: What?

?/?: We found a good spot. You can drop your stuff here.

?/?: Oh my god, yes, I can drop my pack over them.

Sophie: Yeah, like you never carry anything.

They drop their stuff and supplies. And their plan is to split up and find something amazing to Find in this forest.

?/?: Alright girls, are you ready?

Sophie: Of course.

?/?: alright, let's go!!

So the girl split up to explore.

And Sophie's friend decide to find something amazing to find in the forest, while Sophie took The Time to explore nature

Sophie: Hmmm... What is that?

He look's a direction where the tree is leading to the opposite way and a tank?

*What the hell is a tank doing here in the middle of the woods?*

I went and think for a moment and I to the direction, went spotted something.