The Chase Begin.

I almost fixed the tank with some damaged that doesn't affect the tank that much, so I began to climb toward the driver's sit and started the tank with some problem and there. I manage to start the tank with the roar of the engine. I back the tank to going to the main path of whispering forest. And I drove the tank in half 12 mph and I reach the main path and there no one in the way. I drove the tank with the roar of the engine being the only noise that nature could hear and it's loud as anything in this forest. After I reach the end of the forest and I open the driver's hatch and the sun beam at me with the blinding light and I use my hand to cover my eyes from the sun and look at the armored car. I can't leave it behind, I got out and drop to the ground and drive the armored car to a dense leaf and parking it there and grabbing some leaf and logs and I cover the armored car was pretty tiring as well for me to found some logs to cover the armored car. After 10 minutes it was completely cover and I walk to my tank and got in the driver's sit and drove to the direction that I went. And I went back to the base, I wonder everyone notices that I escape? Oh well, I might ask them the truth I guess.

And I drive the tank at full speed about 34 mph because the engine is slightly damage so that why, and I felt I'm being watched but I felt is pressuring in my head. And I stop the tank and put my head in the driver's hatch and look around the area to see hills and stones, and I saw nothing.

Y/n: Maybe I'm worrying too much about this.

So I close my hatch and drive off to where is the base is, mean while.

                                                                                   (?/? PoV)

He driving to the base. We need to follow him so we can capture him.

So I told my tank crew to get ready, as they told. They get the equipment in the tank and they  to respected places. I told the driver to follow the tank. And we begin the chase.

(Sorry for this story, I'm running out of ideas for this chapter)