Navigating to an Unfamiliar World

You were shocked as well the protogen you just ask.

Y/N: What do you mean, "What's earth?"

Protogen: I had no official record for planet called "Earth"

There is it again. He said it again. What is going on is this a dream, no that could't be it you around and see you are in a different world of something. And this time you ask the protogen a different question.

Y/N: Ok, 1 more question. 

*This is a stupid question. But you need to see is there any human in this world*

Protogen: What is it?

Y/N: Ii there any human in this world called Meruta or something like that.

The protogen stopped for 10 seconds before coming back. To a worried expression.

Protogen: There's no human in this world or any world sir.

Again, there no damn human?

Y/N: What do you mean there's no human.

The protogen again had a circle pattern on her face like he correct.

Protogen: Look you need to sleep.

Y/N: Alright I will.

You went to the bed and shut your eyes to sleep and think about her answer. Why is there no human in this world? why is there weird creature standing only 2 legs and you think you need to think it later on and get some eye shut.

                                                                              (half a day later)

                                                                               (Unknown PoV)

?/?: We spotted frequency in the portal.

?/?: What is the frequency coming form?

?/?: Is coming from project Omega-X1

?/?: That project, who's coming out?

The unknown voice said who's coming out and it's you coming out of the portal and crash into a tree.

?/?: It's a unknown vehicle who crashes into the tree.

?/?: What kind of vehicle is it.

As the unknown voice said something and Y/N come out of the tank and you rested one of the tree and pass out

?/?: Sir, we found an anomaly.

As the big screen appear in front of the unknown protogen being to plan you to capture you. But is too far away to capture you.

?/?: So this "anomaly." what kind of species is he, I never seen a species without fur.

They talk it over and the unknown protogen left the mysterious room and then went to a room with some protogen wearing armor and weapons and then they standup.

?/?: Everyone! listen up.

The elite soldier stood up. And then the unknown protogen walks up the podium and the room turn into darkness and then a hologram appeared infront of the soldier's and look into the hologram.

?/?: Alright, here's the plan. There a Frequency detected in the forest and by the project that brought him or her in here, and the plan is. We need to capture but is too far and so we need a few soldier to capture him or her whatever is it, we need to capture it.

The unknown protogen picks a few soldier's to the mission to found you.

?/?: Ok, you six of you soldier's are the best of the best in this organization and so you will aid this mission.