Fighting back

I open my eye's to see a light to see a protogen and he said it l'm ok with a echoing her voice but I regain my sense of hearing again. And he said it again with a clearer voice and he have a beautiful voice but I told her I was ok. He was finding me around the cafeteria and saw me lying down in the ground. But I still got my whistle from that soldier and turned into Volt's eye in for vengeance. I told the protogen to stand back and the protogen went back far enough to test this whistle out.

I grab my whistle and put it on my mouth and inhale and blow hard enough to hear the entire Base echoing the hall for miles until it stops. Volt cover his ear down and look like a pup but until it stop. He open his eye and ear flop up and look around and turned in my direction and said.

Volt: What the hell is that!? Huh! You try to scare me?

Y/n: No, but you flop your ear down like a puppy.

Volt was enrage by that launch himself to you with his sword pointing your right arm. And a white fog appear was and Volt pointed his sword at you, and someone in the fog comes out and attacks the protogen, who was hit badly in the head and look at the guy who attack him. And he as wearing a grey-uniform like Y/n and wearing in his head is a Stalhelm and was holding a machete stained with dry blood on it and a another guy appeared and started shooting at him. And Volt thought. "Who are the hell these" As he process what's happen, looking at you and seeing in the fog barely and you back away form the fog.

Volt: What the hell are these!?

As Trapper and Liza was shocked to see two men fighting Volt, and Liza run's to get you out of the fog, and successfully found you kneeing and looking blankly at the fog, and Liza try snapping you out of reality.

In your mind, is going blank like your memories and times you cherished is gone. All to nothing and you felt every soldier experiencing the bloody war-

Liza: Wake up!

Liza slap you hard enough to snap you back out of reality, and you see a protogen who slap you and said.

Y/n: What the heck was that!

Liza: Snapping you back in reality again.

Y/n: Hey, do you know where we are? Is foggy.

Liza: No time to explain.

With hesitation, the protogen grab your arm and started running. And we run out of the fog and I turned around to see the fog white as ever. And I turned to the protogen who save me from my thought. I saw Trapper with a worried expression and he hugs me tightly.

Trapper: Oh my god. Ar-e y-you o-k?

And sounds very worried about you and said to her that he is fine and not hurt a single bit. And so the still lives here, the fog is still here and Volt is in trouble. Maybe there's some way to help Volt in this situation.

Volt: Damn, I'm hurt my arms is damage and my right leg is damage is minimum, but is still a pain. Damn, I need to run.

Volt start running in the opposite direction of the soldier's and they start running after him. And the soldier's started shooting him. And in the process while running, Volt's right leg get's seriously damage by the gunfire. And Volt see's the soldier's walkup to him and the other soldier pull's out a 7.63mm German Mauser Pistol right from his right belt and loaded the shell's in to the clip's and aim Volt's visor.

Y/n: Damn, I need to stop them. But how

You were sweating badly at the point you were like in a boiling pot. And look at the fog intensity and close your eye's and opening them again and went to the fog straight ahead without Trapper and Liza.

                                                                                (Volt's PoV)

I cover my visor and hope someone rescue me. But after 1 minute or 2, I took a peak of my hand's and saw no one else in front of me. I got up and look around my surroundings and look around. And run aimlessly in the dense fog around me, and someone I bump into and it was the guy I was fighting and he standup.

Y/n: Ow, wait. Hey are you ok?

Waiting Volt's respond.

Volt: Yes, but my right leg is seriously damage.

Y/n: I could carry you.

Volt: Don't even try. I'm to heavy for you to carry.

Y/n: How about you put your arm in my shoulder.

Volt: That could work for me.

As you Volt's arm put's into your shoulder, you started to walk slowly. And finding a way out.

As everyone look into the fog, a group of soldier's went in. And Trapper was starting to get worried about you but Liza calm her down. And after 10 minutes, you and Volt got out of the fog and Trapper saw Y/n and Liza helped Volt's damage and went somewhere while you were tired from carrying Volt, Trapper went up to me and sat down in the cafeteria and said "That was heroic of you finding Volt " He said, and blushing for a bit you turned to her and said "Thanks for the complement" You said and someone went in the cafeteria and it was Void looking at them with a serious face.