Past and Present

The boss toke me in his office and I sat and as he sat in a chair and decided to talk to me about something.

He sighed before talking to me about the CTP, he didn't say anything about it outside of the organization, not even once. And he know about the CTP history about the organization. And it's origin, but I was confuse for a split moment and thought "Why are there no humans around?" As I thought about it. 

The boss was interested what I was thinking about, and he looked at me with the visor reflected by the light in his office and I look at him as well. I should tell him.

Y/n: Boss, I wonder...

?/?: What is it? you can ask me anything.

Y/n: Ok, this might be out of the question, but is there any humans alive?

The protogen stares at you for a moment before telling you the bad news, with a sighed. He decided to tell you and straight to the point.

?/?: Straight to the point, there aren't any humans alive expect for you. I know is straight forward and you will not believe it, But trust me there aren't any humans in this world or in the universe.

Y/n was shock to hear the news, what did he mean human are gone. My eyes wider as I knew there are no humans in this world.

Y/n: What did you mean. How did every human goes extinct. I mean In my world there are human, but there are killing each other for who comes out of victory but in a cost of lives...

I looked in despair in my eyes as I reminded the war. And I could think what could of happen to me. What happen if I'm the only human in this world, I mean. I know that by now but I feel somthing isn't right about me.

As the boss try to talk with out with me, I look up to see a concerning face in his visor and his head tilted in the left and then going right and tilted again.

As I looked at him with a confused face, he stopped doing it. And position his head with a straight angle that we just look at each other with the silent moment. 

As looked away from him as well he does as well. We turned our head and I wanted to know what there are no humans. I try asking him some questions that needed to be answer.

Y/n: Hey, do you know why are humans are not alive?

?/?: I could tell you, but I will be a long talk. But in my time as for right now, I will shorted it into a few sentences.

He explain the human disappears, and how.

It all began In 3964 in the scientist's base in a underground facility where they conduct experiments and more, but they discover that if they fuse animal Dan into a human body. What will happen? they did the experiment about 6 mouths ands they succeed in doing it.

And they experimented hundreds and more to suffer in their experiments, until one animal change that. A dog breed like a German Shepard was taken to the underground facility to experiment the anthropomorphic creature that they were working on, and after some failure. This is the one.

They tested the dog in a test tube that is large enough to fit a human size. And they inject the serum the dog with the serum that they made, and hopefully is a successfully

After 3 mouths later, they successfully made a furry with two legs like a humanoid would do.  

And after conducting some tests. And after they done the test. They treated the furry nice. And they wanted more furry to tested and many variations of animals.

And many more animals are tested and are successful and many others do not.

About 36 furry out of 89 animals are tested and only little an amount of furry are successfully formed into humanoid forms.