three☆.。.:*where we'll go from here

Li's POV

"All right," Jimin says at the kitchen table the next morning. "Are we ready?"

I nod quickly. "Ready."

Jungkook hums his response.

"Good." Jimin clasps his hands together, placing them on the table. "Talk to us, sweetheart. Tell us what you want."

I look between them, sifting my words across my tongue awkwardly before blurting, "I'm not sure how to ask."

"By using your words," Jimin responds. A soft tease. "You can do it."

I squirm, unsure how to begin. "I just...I want to keep doing this with you both."

"Can you be more specific?"

"Uh...sex." I dig my fingers into my palms, slightly awkward. "And...and I also want both of you in like...in a relationship, too, if that's—of course, only if it's okay with both of you. If not, then we don't have to. We can just forget I even said anything."

Jungkook places his hand on my thigh. "Why would we forget about it?"

My shoulders lift to my cheeks. "I just...I don't know if you both want the same thing."

He squeezes my thigh. "Was us fucking you countless times in less than 32 hours not indication enough?"

I flush. "You both want to date me at the same time?"

Jimin cocks a brow. "You and I have already talked about this."

"I know. I mean, I know, but..." I trail off, my head swimming. "Jungkook too? At the same time?"

"What's the problem, sweet girl?" Jungkook's tone is low, tinted with teasing. "You can let us fuck you but not date you?"

I open my mouth to speak but nothing comes out.

His fingers inch up to the waistband of my shorts. "Use your words."

I swallow roughly, my thoughts building into a flurry. "I'm..."

"You're what?" He pats my thigh lightly, offering it a gentle squeeze. "Talk to us."

Heat tickles the back of my neck, my stomach building with want. "I'm just—I didn't think that you would both want—"

"Wouldn't want what?"

I hesitate. "I don't know. I just didn't think you would want to date me."

His brows furrow. "You thought I would just use you for your body?"

"Well, I thought that's what...I thought maybe that's all you wanted."

He looks at me for a moment. "Li, I told you I loved you. What did you think I meant?"

"I don't know. That was..." I gnaw on my bottom lip, unsure. "A lot happened that day."

"Yeah," he agrees, "but I meant it. I wouldn't have said it if I didn't."

Hope flutters within me. "So you want to date me?"

"I'm not going to make a love confession to you and not want to date you." He smiles playfully. "Come on, smart girl."

I flush, my eyes shifting to Jimin. He's watching me, taking in my expression and Jungkook's words.

He leans against his forearms. "What do you think, sweetheart?"

I'm speechless for a moment before the questions come tumbling out of me. "How would it work? We would all date? Would you both kiss and do—well, have sex, too? Would we tell everyone? I could just be a secret, if—I mean if that's what you want. I don't mind. I can just stay quiet, and—"