Prologue (For real this time)

A mutant turtle and masked human teenager stumble through an apocalyptic warzone. Fire raining down on the battlefield as explosions shook the earth. The teen supporting the mutant, who is seemingly wounded in the abdominal area, as he stumbles along. Both out of breath.

"I got you Sensei. Stay with me." The kid says looking up at the mutant, his mask lifting to reveal his raven black hair and long face.

"You're a lifesaver Casey Jones." The turtle says with a tense smile, pain in his eyes as he holds his abdomen tightly.

"I learned from the best. Come on, we're almost there." He said. They both look ahead, Casey looking towards their destination, the turtle looking back for a moment, finding a couple monsters to be uncomfortably close.

The turtle lifted his hand from the wound and brought to up close to his face, the T insignia flickering for a moment, the turtle smacked it slightly against his plastron and the light came on fully.

" Aerial, we got a problem, ground level, 6 o'clock." He spoke into the com, after a moment he cursed internally.

'There's only one person in the aerial squadron now.'

He heard fizzling from the other end of the line, then a voice broke through.

"On it." A voice crackled through the com line.

Suddenly a whooshing sound was heard from above, a shadow swooping above them.

The turtle's gaze shifted up, catching a flash of brown feathers.

He followed it best he could until the creature stopped hovering in the air many feet above the ground. Facing away from them, he watched as best he could as the mutant ferruginous hawk worked to keep themself aloft as they shot a bow with their talons skillfully.

The mutant hawk was shooting down enemies left and right with their mystic bow. As soon as they drew back the string, silver sparks would emit from the bow and an arrow (or three) would form. After shooting from the bow, the arrows would always sink into their opponent's with mind blowing accuracy, seeming to almost move on their own to follow their victims movements.

The mutant hawk had a mix of different shades of brown, white, rust, and black colored feathers, the only other color was the h/c around the face and crown areas. They had a more human shaped face, though covered in small feathers, they had disincentive human eyes. But where a normal human nose would jut in to form the nostrils, theirs continued straight down to form a beak with their lips.

And not to mention they were huge, the mutant turtle was tall standing about around 7'8" but still the mutant hawk stood taller than him, hell, they were taller than his own brother was! And he sat at roughly 7'6". Not bigger than he was for sure. But taller. They were strong, yes, but not compared to the snapping turtle.

They wore a sleeveless tan tunic which had red and silver around the edges. Around their waist was a silver mechanical looking belt. It was wide, almost going from where their hips were to where their rib cage would start, where the buckle of a belt would normally be was the green turtle insignia. A small hatch opened on the belt, and a mechanical spider-like arm erupted from it, and with almost a mind of its own snatched a kraang-ifed spear out of the air that had flown towards them, almost slicing their wing.

The metal arm spun the spear 180 degrees, and threw the spear, striking one of the creatures in the eye. A mask came overtop their eyes, looking like a silver metal masquerade mask that bent and went a little over their beak, the eyes glowing a slight green as they scanned the battlefield, trying to target any near threats.

"Hurry it up you two!" The hawk commanded loudly, the mask flipped up. Now they were flying closer to the two, seeming mostly concerned about what was following them as they shot 2 or 3 arrows at a time, their eyes starting to glow a silvery color from all the mystic energy usage.