Chapter 11: Caught in an Iron Grip

(TW for this first section of pov, it's nothing bad, just a bit graphic)

*F/Y/n's point of view*

April slammed the wrecking ball straight into the Krang sisters face, knocking her directly under the construction site's main building area.

"That's payback." Splinter said angrily.

"Keep her under that building until I bring it down!" April shouted the command over the sound of whirling machinery, and we nodded.

The three of us distracted her as April slammed the wrecking ball into the building causing the entire structure to shake.

"Casey, get out of there!" I heard her shout, I whipped around to where I last saw Casey and down forward using my metal arms to scoop him up while dodging and weaving through falling debris, snatching up Master Splinter on the way, barely making it out before the building collapsed in on itself.

The four of us look back at the rubble, seeing the sister Krang struggling to rise out of her Titan suit. April went to swing at her with the wrecking ball but I stopped her.

"Let me." I said, drawing Leonardo's blade from its sheath. I run my fingers across the hilt of the blade, and the two aged masks tied there.

I walk slowly through the rubble, the Sister Krang still struggling with her Titan suit. I raise the blade over her head, she snarls and begins to lunge towards me, but I do not run, I do not flinch. I stand steady on my feet, readying myself.

Before she can get closer to me I drive the blade through her, right where I know the closest thing to heart these creatures have is. She is frozen in her tracks, her pupils nothing but a pin point as she looks at me, her jaw full teeth that were about to rip into me goes slack.

Her body stills and I retract the blade, the pinkish blood of the Krang coating part of the katana's blade.

Leonardo promised he would end this war, and I wanted to make sure he did. For the closure of his spirit and mine, he would end this, one way or another. I looked towards the Technodrome hanging in the sky for a moment, and promised myself that I would never let the Krang take anything from me ever again, and that I would begin again, with this gift of time and peace that the others gave their life for.

I felt multiple pairs of arms wrap around me as I clutched the blade in my hands, and I let Casey, April, and Master Splinter hug me tightly as I realized I wouldn't be the only one given this gift of peace.

Tears streamed down my face as I realized the possibility that these versions of my loved ones wouldn't have to suffer like we did. They wouldn't have to watch each other die. They wouldn't be hunted by the Krang as the world around them crumbled. They wouldn't have to risk their lives everyday in a war torn world.

After a few moments, I began to collect myself again, as I remembered this was not over yet, and I could cry as much as I needed once everyone I loved was safe and accounted for.

We heard the buildings shake as the Technodrome raised back through the portal, knowing it was Donnie's doing we all realized we were in the final stages of the plan.

"Donnie's almost got the ship through the other side. I have to get to the Key!" Casey said determinedly.

I scooped him up and launched into the air with Casey, us hearing April's simple "See ya!" As we flew off.

"Come in Sensei, it's Casey! Can you hear me? Come in Sensei! Can you hear me?" Casey spoke rapidly through the communication line as we raced towards the Key's location.

*Back to the normal pov*

Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Raph battle the Krang in the sky, running across skyscrapers.