Chapter 10: A Sense of Impending Doom

(This is it y'all! We're down to the last three chapters of the movie!!! I hope y'all are ready because I've still got some tricks up my sleeve! So be prepared!!)

"I wish my tech was working! Usually my cardio is jetpack-assisted. Oh, and I'm not getting credit for any of these steps!" Donnie shouts, jumping onto some floating rumble as they ascend to get to the Technodrome.

Donnie, Leo, Mikey, and Y/n all leap down onto the Technodrome. With a quick slash Leo's katana easily slices the Technodrome's membrane and they fall inside with a gooey thud.

"Ugh." Y/n shook the alien liquid and goop off of themself.

"Hey, question, is it too late to join April's team?" Donnie questions shaking his hands to try and get it off.

"Sh. Okay, you three figure out how to hijack this ship. I'm gonna find Raph." Leo turns to leave, but Y/n catches his hand quickly before he can get far.

"Hey, Leo, good luck." Y/n gives Leo a kiss on the cheek.  Then Y/n gives him a slight shove, and after stumbling he jogs away putting his fingers up to the spot they kissed him, his eyes shining like he had little stars in them.

"So... how do we hack this thing?" Mikey asks, glancing around the Krang's ship skeptically.

"Uh, best guess, main console? Unfortunately, it's ocupado." Donnie says, pointing forward towards the Brother Krang. Y/n bends down next to them, looking around the room, trying to see a way to get to him without being spotted.

One of the Technodrome's tentacles slams down onto Donnie, Mikey, and Y/n, causing them to fall from the platform to the floor. Leaving the three groaning on the ground, but they all scramble to get up, and when they do, The Krang Brother turns to the three dramatically and raises more tentacles to attack.

"Uh, new plan: run!" Mikey shouts, as they all quick bolt in three directions forgetting where they are for a moment.

The Brother Krang manages to wrap a tentacle around Donnie and Y/n and lifts them into the air, both thrashing and squirming in its grip. Mikey quickly dodges a Krang tentacle by popping into his shell, causing the tentacle to swat the Krang Brother out of the Technodrome's main console and into the wall. Making Donnie and Y/n release from the tentacles grip and fall onto the floor.

"Woohoo! Good job!" Y/n says excitedly, brushing themself off slightly.

"Yes! Bravo, Mikey!" Donnie and Y/n stand up and approach the Technodrome's main console wearily.

"Huh. There's no buttons or computers or anything... Just a lot of drippy, ooey gooey disgustingness. I don't know how to hack in- Oh, God. I know what I have to do." Donnie said, turning even greener as he looked disgustingly at the console.

"Huh?"
"What?"

"No, no, I don't think I can do this." Donnie said gagging and turning away, his shoulders hunching over.

"What are you talking about? Oh, no.. That's... so gross!" Mikey said covering his mouth.

"Oh... Oh mi gosh. I-.." Y/n gagged, putting their hands on their hands on their knees to steady themself.

"I can't do it!"

"I believe in you!" Mikey said, trying his best to be encouraging while looking at the gooey grossness and dry heaving.

"Ah, it's my worst nightmare!" Donnie cries.

"We know!" Y/n exclaims, trying their best to follow Mikey's example.

"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!" Donnie sticks his hands into the Technodrome's main console, after a few seconds tentacles begin to creep up his arms.

"Oh gosh." Y/n turns away, feeling nauseous just by witnessing this, 'That's an image I'll never forget.' Y/n could imagine how the tentacles would feel crawling up their arms, and that just made it all worse.