Chapter 4: Interrogation

The gang was watching shows with Splinter in the living room. 

Y/n and Mikey were sharing a bucket of popcorn next to Splinter's chair, whispering to each other ever so often. Leo was lounging on a bean bag next to Donnie reading a comic. Donnie, also holed up in a bean bag, and was fiddling with a small invention that no one could really see. While Raph was sitting on the floor, knees to his plastron, in front and a little to the side of Splinter's chair, shell against the armrest.

Ever so often when Y/n would start quietly giggling with Mikey about something, Leo would look over. Though he would never admit it, he found himself growing jealous whenever someone else would make Y/n laugh. The itch to one-up them with one of his one liners or jokes growing, since he knew Y/n almost always laughed at them.

But, it was just Mikey. Leo knew Mikey and Y/n were always close. They'd opened up to him first about almost everything. The only thing Leo got to know first was their fear of roaches, and that was only because they were in his room reading comics when they saw one, Y/n ended up taking one of his swords and trying to stab it to death. 

Fun times.

He tried not to worry about it too much, Y/n was slow to open up to everyone, even Mikey with his 'You can tell me everything' vibes. 

Plus, he'd like to think they've grown closer, they certainly started hanging out with him one on one more often, but then again he was the only one he knew with such an expansive collection of comics for Y/n to read and enjoy.

Leo and everyone else were interrupted by the sudden noise of someone coming into the lair, they all turned. Soon greeted with an out of breath April, and someone who looked to be either dead or unconscious slung over her back.

"Oh-mi-gosh!" Mikey shouted, pointing at the strangely dressed person, "He's dead!!" 

"He's not dead! Just... unconscious." April muttered, still shaken and gripping the odd picture in her hand. 

"Why did you bring him here??" Leo screeched, "What if he wakes up?? Then he'll know about the whole mutant situation!!" 

"Because!" April shouted, "I- I didn't know what to do okay?!" She gestures wildly, dropping the guy on a nearby chair. 

"Tell us what happened, slowly." Y/n advised, putting an arm around April's shoulders in an attempt to comfort their friend..

April nodded "Okay..." She took a deep breath, and began telling them about her weird encounter. 

[Insert flashback college scenes here. I'm sorry, this is already so much y'all... It's just what happens in the movie.]

"And then I saw that picture and I brought him here." April explained. Undenounced to them, the boy, who was now tied up in a chair, was gaining consciousness. 

"Sensei?" Casey questioned hoarsely, causing Leo to yelp and jump back, as the others quickly take notice.

"It's you! It's all of you! Together! I never thought I'd see you again! I'm so happy I could hug all of you!" He said practically jumping in his chair, as a result of this he falls forward. Raph picks him up, a hand remaining on the chair. 

The projector falls from the ceiling and turns on, creating an intense interrogation vibe. Raph tries to use the vibe and his size to look intimidating.

Which he was... mostly anyway.

"Who are you? And why do you have a picture of us?" Raph questioned, looking at him suspiciously. Holding the said picture up.