𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

Lando Norris

The empty glass in front of me, vibrating and picking up the heavy hits on the table whenever someone would make a supposedly hilarious joke.

Only amusing thing to me, how the only guy accompanied by a girl tonight, hasn't even noticed the plus one's disappearance more than fifteen minutes ago. Hand brushing trough hair every other time Russel switches from chatting with the people on his sides, to laughing with the group as a whole.

My head sways to the right, almost empty bar filled with two blonde birds glued to bar stools. Looks like Mr. Schumacher has found a new thing to occupy.

Before I can process, the wooden chair is pushed back as my feet are just about to take a step away from the life filled table.

"Oy mate where you going?" A whisper and turn sang my attention.

"The bar," I find a fast and monotone reply to serve Oscar.

Nod and pleading look when about to ask me for a favour. "Get me something while you're there yeah?"

"Sure." Eyes already scanning the opening, keeping it under my watch ever since she had gone inside.

Starring at the rounded doorway when some guy walked in after.

Observing the space when she hadn't walked out.

And neither had he.

Something wasn't right. Not that it ever is when she is involved.

Calculated glances to check if anyone notices where I'm headed, big steps so no one crosses my way.

Right before I go thorough, a devilish laugh echoes inside the long narrow hallway leading to the restrooms.

I turn left and see no other that who I thought I would. Two figures surrounded by dim lights. One of them carries a layer of darkness, the other a little fright.

Her face ever so clear when I step near.

Rosy rim around glossy eyes, damp cheek and a streak of cries.

The one opposite, made Lavine cry. Alright.

My throat horses ironically.

Of course she'd end up in a situation like this. With a guy like that. Probably sucked his dick right inside that room, as regrets now must flow trough the small sensitive proon.

So she is what I thought she'd be, after all. Nothing but a spoiled little brat and stupid tawty little girl.

"Do you mind?" A disinterested voice pierces trough. Eye rolling guy that only looks like he'd belong in some crew.

A different kind of thought taking over when I actually try to listen and turn back, but my feet stay stuck.

The dark haired fucker clenches his knuckles white. Squints his eyes and sends one of those nasty buzzy bad things towards my mind. He sure looks like that kind.

"Interrupting something?" I wander insides. Did he beat her, fuck her, even combined?

When big cold eyes intend too shut mine with glue, I'm more than certain he thinks I do.

Clenching jaw as shoulders straighten, but my vision only lands on the girl stuck to the wall, state very shaken.

Only when I take in the neck slightly bruised, my mood instantly switches from annoyed to confused.

Weak grey colored eyes slowly shift towards me defeated and iced. Pleading and searching for help, not knowing whether I would bother to put away my usual unbothered self.