Chapter 24

“Aha! Oh what do I have here! A little creature from the prime fire god, it would seem one of his children got lost and got involved in something they shouldn’t have. Oh what a tasty treat you will be but first you join your friends in the heated cages” 

Kai froze hearing those words before he was thrown into a cage beside the cage holding Nya, Jay and Lloyd. The three are unconscious from the heat of the lava pit below them. Something kept trying to break his concentration, almost like a shadow was being cast over him but nothing like Shade’s shadow’s more like an unforgivable darkness was heading his way.

“Poor little fire child. Did you not know who was guarding the Volcanic Temple? You must do your research first sweetheart before you attempt to lead through a title not given but instead earned as the master of fire” 

The creature in front of him was made of pure lava and had two heads, Kai struggled on what to do as he called on from afar to his brother whom he was sure had got his message but the question was whether Zane would wake up. He could feel the fire being enraged by anger alone, but he didn’t want to get angry because that’s when he lost control and flameseeker would appear, his demon. Plus on top of that when he was angry, he didn't know who the enemy was and he didn't want the others to get hurt.

Elsewhere…

A whimper escaped Kane as Morro followed instincts and the hellhounds to hell's throne. He carried his husband all the way through lava falls, past all the creatures and through the gates of hell. He continued with a strong stride even bypassing the hundred foot snake which lingered after him, showing its deadliness. Bullet pulled on his wrist while Missile led the way, the two growling at others keeping them away. 

After walking for quite a while Bullet and Missile stopped outside the door to the throne room. Morro kneeled down bowing at them in thanks, which they cocked their heads in confusion until their eyes glowed matching Morro's green as he entered the room holding the throne of hell. 

There was one word Morro could describe for it and that was…

Picturesque.

His eyes were blown away at the amount of detail in one room plus the throne was beautiful, there were so many features that Morro couldn't wait to explore but first he had to make a permanent deal with the devil. Gently he placed Kane in the throne and gasped when it glowed green and Kane groaned. He was confused until his demon forced its way out, lifted Kane into his lap and sat down in the said throne. 

Morro didn't know whether to fight back but stopped himself especially when Kane's eyes snapped open and the whole palace lit up with crimson and green, Morro gasped when lips covered his own and two sets of wings came together, at the touch an explosion of light escaped the two and tumbled into waves and waves across realm. All creatures big and small felt the power flow through them as they roared, the devil was finally whole. 

Meanwhile…

Cole froze quite literally, his hands were burning from where he was hugging Zane. Looking down he gasped, Zane's lips were a purple, normally the pale blue would remain but the storm king was struggling to breathe. His chest wasn't rising much. Cole instantly jumped to his feet and yelled for help. 

"CRYPTOR!" 

The Storm brother appeared with a worried look only to gasp, Zane was hardly breathing. 

"Use your demon, try and seek his angel out. I will find Neuro or Ditro" Cryptor muttered. Cole nodded wrapping his arms around Zane who was sweating, the angel in his partner was trying to help but the infant was the main priority. Cole whispered words to his partner.