Chapter 1 - Concert?

Mia's POV:

As the alarm rang, I woke up. I stretched my body while feeling the warmth of the sun rays.

"Hurry up, young lady! You're going to be late at school," mom said.

"Okay mom," I yawned and went downstairs.

"Ooh, it smells so delicious," I said while holding my rumbling stomach.

"You seem hungry ma'am, have a seat,"

"Thank you mom," she smiled and looked at me.

I really love it everytime I spend time with my mom. Don't ask me where my dad is, because he's in heaven now. My dad passed away when I was a kid, 5 years old, to be exact. And the reason why, well... It's a secret.

Ever since I was a teenager I have been a fan of many idols. There's this one band I'm totally dying for. It's the WAVE, this band is composed of 4 members; Ace, Ethan, Francis and of course, my one and only William. William is my ultimate bias in the group, that I have almost all those merchandise of him. My room is filled with his pictures and even my bedspread is customized with his face. I always dreamt to be together with him.

"Mia!" mom shouted, making me shrug off my thoughts.

"What are you thinking? You're drooling again," she asked.

"Oh, it's nothing mom," I replied.

"You should get ready, look at what time it is."

I went to take a shower then fixed my uniform and went downstairs to kiss goodbye to my mom.

"Goodluck, dear," she said.

"Thanks mom."

*Few hours later at school*

*Break Time*

"Hey, Mia! Have you seen your instagram?," my friend Trisha asked me.

"What? I haven't. Is there anything interesting to be updated at?" I asked her.

"Look," she said while showing me her phone.

"Guess who's not updated, huh?"

"A concert? Here? In our country? For real?"

"Yup, silly."

I screamed, making my classmates look at me.

"Oops, sorry. I guess I'm too excited," I said while covering my mouth in excitement.

"I can't wait to see William again," I said, making puppy eyes to Trisha.

"Okay, just stop. You're too head over heels for him," she teased me.

"Look who's talking," I said to her.

While we're talking, a group of girls walked past us. Those popular, spoiled meanie girls with their leader Dianne.

"Oh, look. Someone's excited to see 'her William'. Wait, is it hers?" She laughed.

"Don't mind her, come on," Trisha whispered to me. We were about to leave when suddenly Dianne spoke.

"Are you scared? Or are you afraid that I said the truth?"

I turned to face Dianne, "So what? I don't care about what you're barking at there"

I was about to walk when I suddenly tripped because Dianne placed her foot on my way.

"You're so dumb, no one would want you. Plus, William is mine," she smirked and left.

Trisha ran towards me and asked, "Are you okay? Does it hurt?"

"I'm fine, luckily I didn't sprained my ankle."

"Well, let's go then," she said and we left the room.

After a while, the class continued. Such boring lessons, I didn't bother to listen. Well, I want to but my mind is focused about the upcoming concert of WAVE. I was lost in my mind until our professor called me.

"Mia!" the professor called.

"Yes, sir?" I stood up.

"If you don't want to listen to my discussion, you may leave the room," he said furiously.

"I'm sorry, sir." I lowered my head.

"Now, what do you think happiness is?"

"U-uh. Happiness is that feeling that comes over you when you know life is good and you can't help but smile," I answered.

"Okay, you may sit down."

I sighed in relief and sat down.

*School bell rings*

"Class dismissed," the professor said.

I was relieved to hear such words. I quickly arranged my things and put it all in my bag. I was about to leave when Trisha came to me.

"Wait!" she said.

"Are you going?" she asked.

"Going? To where?"

"To the concert?" she added.

"Of course, I wouldn't miss any of their concerts," I said while smirking.

"Okay then, I have to go now. Bye!" She waved goodbye and left.

*At home*

I just finished eating dinner and am now laying down in my bed, while scrolling my phone. I am looking for the concert details, ready to buy a ticket online. I saw that it is not much far from today. In fact, the concert will be held this Saturday. Since today is Monday, I have ample time to prepare for the concert. I bought the ticket and I can't wait to attend the concert, hoping he will finally notice me. Since I am feeling bored, I went to check their group's instagram page. I clicked on every photo of him on their page. He is so handsome. I want him. As I was scrolling down their page, I suddenly noticed some unusual things. As far as I know, the members don't have their own instagram accounts, but my social media notifications went crazy. It says that WAVE members recently created their own instagram accounts, I mean WHAT?! No way!

I immediately opened one of the notifications and saw the names of the instagram accounts of the members. I then went back to instagram to search for their accounts. And wow, it's true. A lot of fans were already following them. All they need to do is to wait for the verification. And, not only that. I was totally shocked. He posted his first post! OMG.

I looked at it and saw that it's a picture of the stars. I wonder why. Not much longer, my tiredness took over. I couldn't open my eyes any longer, so I decided to call it a day and drift off to sleep.

__________________________________

Author's note:

How was it? This is just the beginning, don't worry. I hope you enjoyed reading this! Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters.