Chapter 4 - Memorable moment

Chapter 4

Mia's POV

After the other members performed, this is what I've been waiting for. William did a guitar solo, and it's so cool, I can't believe it. He totally rocked. I kept on screaming during his performance, and I almost lost my voice. He slayed that solo and it was the best. I love the way he strum the electric guitar and the way he does some fingerstyles. How I wish I could be with him and he would play such instruments with me everyday. Throughout his performance, I am daydreaming like a fool. I mean what idol would fall in love with a fan? Or maybe I am just too blindfolded by the fact that I am too delusional? I don't know anymore.

After such a performance, all the other members came to the stage. Looking from this sight, they all look like real princes, they are so attractive. The members started interacting with their fans. They were looking at the crowd, noticing the banners that some of the fans held. “Ace, will you be… my prom date?” Francis was shocked after reading a fan’s banner and looked at Ace. He started teasing him and the other members joined him. The other members laughed while Ace just spaced out. "Ethan, marry me!" some fans shouted in chorus. Ethan up on the stage, just laughed at what the fans shouted.

I was curious on how he would react and suddenly, I shouted. "William! Will you be my boyfriend?!" The crowd went silent, I gasped nervously. I heard William chuckling on the stage. I saw him looking at the audience while smiling. Seeing his reaction made me feel confused, I wonder if he noticed that it came from this side of the audience.

William's POV

As we were interacting with our fans, someone shouted, "William! Will you be my boyfriend?!" I was taken aback and I don't know how to react. I just chuckled and smiled, looking for the direction of where that voice came from. While looking at the audience, Ethan suddenly hit my shoulders and teased me.

"Look, Mr. Prince Charming is looking for his princess," Ethan said in a teasing tone. "Hey, stop that," I replied.
"Oh, don't be too shy," he said while doing some weird hand actions. He continued to tease me, but then, the other members noticed us and they started teasing me also. I just sighed in disbelief.

After the portion on where we interact with our fans, we continued our performances. We first sang our hit song 'Without You'. As we were singing, our fans vibed with us and also sang along. The fans were waving their lightsticks as they sang along with our song. The concert went through and after a few hours of performing, we ended our concert well.

Mia's POV

Before the concert ended, I made sure that I took some documentations as it will serve as such a remembrance of this concert. Although it was tiring, all my tiredness got replaced by happiness. I'm so happy that my heart could go out of my body. I'm glad that I got to witness one of their concerts. It was my first time and for me, it's a dream come true.

As I exit the venue hall, all I can feel is happiness. I hailed a cab and went to the fast food chain to eat and celebrate. Despite the happiness that I felt, I am totally hungry. All the food I bought about 7 hours ago was not enough. As I arrived at the place, I immediately paid the driver and got out of the cab. I went inside the fast food chain and ordered food. Luckily, there are only a small number of people here, so the food was immediately served at my table. I ate 'till my stomach stopped growling. After that, I went home.

As I was sitting on my bed, I checked all the photos that I took today. I looked for the best shots and posted them on Instagram. I watched the video I took at the concert and I was smiling as I watched it. I admit, this is one of the best moments of my life. After I finished watching the video, I scrolled down through all the photos from the concert and saw a photo that had the perfect shot. It is William, while performing his guitar solo. Him holding a guitar is insanely beautiful to look at.

Before drifting off to sleep, all the things that happened today kept on flashing in my mind. I can't wait to witness another of their concerts, or maybe even a fan meeting. As time passed by, my eyes shut off and I was sleeping already.

__________________________________

Author's note:
I am sorry for the late update, hope you like this chapter! Please stay tuned for more!