21. Rogues and Reunions (Pt. 2)

Copyright 2013 - All Rights Reserved ©

Song: Heart Attack by Demi Lovato

Pic: Julian (Austin Bowers)

~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~

21. Rogues and Reunions pt. 2

RECAP:

Jordan's POV

After ten more minutes of attending the injured I sent Hannah in to get some more Hydrogen Peroxide. She nodded and left my side.

I heard a scream. My head whipped around. Hannah was on the ground crawling backwards in a crab-walk. Julian was snarling in front of her. What was it?! I can’t see around the house! It’s not exactly see through you know!

The twins had taken a defensive position. One on each of Hannah’s sides. I ran over dropping what I was doing and being careful not to trip on dead bodies.

There was the biggest rogue I’d seen in a long time.

“Ronald.” Julian snarled

“Who?” I asked not taking my eyes off of the gigantic ashen color wolf before me. 

“He is the Third of the rogue pack. They found us.”

My breathing hitched. That didn’t sound good.

Nope. Not at all.

Jordan’s POV

I heard a growl from inside the house.

What. The. Hell?

A window shattered and I raised my arms above my head to shield myself from the glass raining down from the second floor.

A feral growl ripped through the air and made me shiver. Not in fright though.

It was…pleasure, I think. Yeah, it definitely was.

Wait. What?!

I looked up and saw a body flying through the air.

It had long, blonde hair and a beautiful figure.

I froze. It was only me though. Kitchi started to move within me. For the first time in months I felt…normal. Complete. It wasn’t like the hole in my heart—my life—was filled, rather it was like it never existed.

My beautiful Audrey is home.

I wasn’t even trying to figure out how she got here, inside the house. I don’t care.

She’s home.

Mate. Kitchi said. I beamed with pride. Mate she was and now she’s ready. I can finally tell her everything.

Another ferocious growl ripped from the back of her throat and through the wind, shattering the silence that we’d been up to our necks in.

When I saw her position herself in front of everyone, even Julian, I was angered beyond belief. She’s endangering herself! I still don’t understand how a human can growl like that but I wouldn’t be able to figure it out if the answer bit me in the butt.