⁵ˣ²⁰. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˢᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵈᵉʳ

season five, episode twenty

alison went up the stairwell, heading up to changing room to get changed into her blue scrubs, when she sees arizona coming down the stairs, a pep in her step coming onto the other side in front of alison with a smile, leaning in as her hands went...

alison went up the stairwell, heading up to changing room to get changed into her blue scrubs, when she sees arizona coming down the stairs, a pep in her step coming onto the other side in front of alison with a smile, leaning in as her hands went alison's jacket bringing her body closer as arizona pressed their lips together.

alison's hand moving to arizona's hip as the two kissed more passionately until footsteps could be heard when arizona pulls back from alison who smiled at her, "i'll see you later," arizona smiled leaning in close again when the attending opened the door of the stairwell room.

____

"is he here yet?"

mark sloan approached arizona when she was walking through the hallway, "if you're talking about alison's parents? the answer is i don't know because i'm not meeting him because we just started dating, it's way too soon," arizona said to the plastic surgeon, "and thomas is okay with that?"

adam hunt then questioned, leaning his elbow against the nurse's station, "it was her idea, the man's here for one day, then he's gone, no muss, no fuss," she told them both.

the elevator then dinged when alison comes out of the elevator seeing her girlfriend stood with both mark sloan and adam hunt, where her father figure came out of the elevator behind her, "anyone new in your life, sweetheart?" her father figure, marcus watkins questioned, "i'm dating someone now and i'm happy," she admitted seeing arizona smile from where she stood.

marcus looked at his daughter, "you're dating again, that's good, cause i knew how much it hurt when addison moved away—" alison cleared her throat, "dad," she said, "she's pretty busy 'cause she's a doctor here, but you'll love her, she's smart and funny, and beautiful and very supportive—" she said as her father smiled knowing that he would be happy to meet the women that is making her happy again.

alison then turned to where her girlfriend was, taking a few steps towards arizona, her hands going onto her arms moving arizona away from her work to being in front of marcus, "this is arizona robbins, this is who i'm dating now,"

arizona held her hand out where marcus looked between the pediatric women's face then down to her outstretched hand, where her pager went off, "dad, i need to go," she said when her pager went off.

marcus watkins looked to the thomas women, "i'll wait for you in the waiting room," he answered when alison turned the corner, with the watkins man looking at arizona, "she always had a thing for blondes," he said about alison's girlfriend in front of him, "she is like a daughter to me, so if you ever, and i mean ever hurt her," he then looked down to her name on her white coat, "i will come and find you, arizona robbins, and it won't be pretty," he stated moving away from where she now stood.

adam and mark shocked with the outcome compared to when callie's father came and had shoved mark against the wall because he had slept with his daughter, and didn't accept callie and who she loved, "well, he seems nice," adam admitted with his hands in his white coat watching as the older man went towards the direction of the waiting room.

"hmm, really nice," mark stated about his friends's father figure knowing that alison's father left when she was younger because of her mother who had an affair with her father's co-worker.

____

arizona had alison against the on call room bed, with their fingers interwined with one another's as they kissed one another, alison's hands starting to work on arizona's scrubs who put her hand on top of her girlfriend's hand, "i can't, not right now, i have a very sick six year old—"

alison hummed with her hands still moving to pull arizona's dark blue scrubs over, "i really can't," she said to her girlfriend, "i have a man trying to go to mexico so that his very sick daughter can try to get better, but alison, she's not getting better, she's only getting more sick,"

arizona stated as alison stopped to look into arizona's eyes seeing them not have the same sparkle they'd usually, "i'm sorry i didn't mean to—" arizona stopped her, "i need to go," the attending started to stand up leaving her half naked girlfriend now on the on call bed.

where adam hunts come into the room, "oh whoa," the hunt male got a white coat thrown at him to cover his pervy eyes, "i didn't know you were gonna be in here, your uh dad's still waiting for you in the waiting room," he said about alison's father figure in the waiting room still.

"is that actually your dad or—"

the hunt male started to question when alison got her white coat off of adam's now messy hair, "he was my best friend's dad but she passed away when we turnt sixteen, he's always treated me like his own daughter even when mel was still alive," she said about her dead best friend, "my dad left me and my mom when he found out about my mom's affair, i didn't even get a goodbye or anything, just one day he was gone," she said about her father who had left her.

____

"alison,"

marcus watkins came towards his second daughter when seeing the brunette headed women coming into the waiting room, "you're still here?" marcus nods his head, "of course i would be," he stated when looking at her, "but i have a plane to catch in a few hours, but alison, i am so proud of you for the women you are becoming," he stated, "i know if your mom was still here with us, she'd be so proud of you,"

a tear slipped down the doctor's face, "i know i am," alison came into his arms when marcus pulled back from her, "i approve of arizona, i know she'd be the type of women to stick up for you through anything, okay, i can tell she adores you sweetheart," he told alison who felt another tear slip down her face.

"i can— i can take you to the airport, i don't have a surgery for a few hours," marcus shook his head with a smile, "i'll get a cab, i'll be okay, keep being yourself," he kissed the top of her forehead before moving out of the waiting room and leaving his second daughter in there with waiting patients.