07 | Waves of separation.

(Shinobu’s Pov)

Ugh.. my head is killing me I would go to get up but- I couldn't. I had arms wrapped around me holding me down to the bed. I would look behind me to see Him. I was lying in an oversized shirt and shorts. Wait, my clothes are folded over there.. What happened last night?.. DID WE?.. OH NO…

“Ughhh.. Stop moving so much I'm trying to sleep..” He would groan out as pulling closer to me. Seriously! He doesn't even care that I'm in his bed right now!

“What happened last night you perverted man!” I would shout out as I tried to push him away.

“Chill out… We got drunk. I saved you from someone who was kissing you and you were crying. Then you asked to leave that party. I took you here and then you took a shower. Once you came out you started flirting with me and then it led to where we are now. And to answer the question in your head probably.. Yes we did. You wanted it. “ He didn’t give me a chance to respond, he answered all the questions I possibly had. Without me saying a single word.

“I-.. I should go uhm. This is all a mistake I have stuff to do and classes to make. I'm sorry.” Within seconds she gets up and leaves.

(Tomioka's pov)

Her and leaving. She never stays in one place. I would sit up. Well one thing she was right on about was. Classes. I finally finished college and I had to start packing to move in with Sabito in America. He offered me a job at his work so I had to pack and head there as soon as possible. 

I would start packing everything I had in Tokyo up. Well it wasn’t much, only a few boxes. Once I had that all packed up I sent it to where Sabito lived.

Got my luggage and went to the front of my dorm room. Knowing it would be the last time seeing this ever. I graduated and am now moving to start a career. Time sure does fly. (You get? Fly? Fly like how he is about to fly to america? You get it right?.. Right…..)

Once I got one final look I got my stuff and headed out to the airport. After that I went through security and boarded. I would wait for take off. I would reach down and grab my headphones and start playing music to wait for the plane to take off.

Once the plane took off. It hit me. I was leaving japan. The place I called home the place I found safety in the place I grew up at. 

It was my home. I will be back one day. Who knows when but i will be back one day. I swear….

_     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _   

Shinobu Kocho’s Pov
_     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _     _    

I would be walking out of class. I can't believe I actually slept with him. That's all that was on my mind. I couldn’t get it out of my head…. UGH! I NEED IT OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

I would slap my face then grab it and shake it.

“I don’t need him in my head right now! I have to get to my shoot! Wait- MY SHOOT!” I was too busy thinking about him. I'm now about to be late for it!

I should start running should I? Yeah I should start running!

I would start sprinting off to the modeling agency. Trying to make it in time.

(HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 👋👋 SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER!!! I FINALLY STARTED GETTING OUT OF MY WRITERS BLOCK AND THIS CHAPTER I DIDNT HAVE MANY IDEAS HOW TO END IT SO I JUST CUT IT SHORT FOR NOW.... BUT I HAVE PLANS FOR CHAPTER 8 ITS GONNA BE JUICY)