Chapter 3

Author's note: Trigger Warning This chapter will have child abuse.

Marcy's POV:
After a few hours of hanging out with Anne and Sasha, I got a text from my mom saying to go back home. The text seemed like she was mad. So, I got up quickly and immediately told them that I had to leave.

Before they could say anything I started running home. I was so scared of what my parents would do to me. I didn't want my parents to beat me up. They would always beat me up before amphibia. I thought that after amphibia everything would change. But nothing changed. Everything was the same. Sometimes I feel like I have to leave. But I can't.

As I opened the door and walked in I heard my mom scream " MARCY!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! COME OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

I flinched as I went in and heard her. Something I hated about myself.

As I walked over I saw her with a strap. She was waiting for me. She was staring at me. Like a predator waiting for prey. I wasn't ready to feel the pain.

She stood up, took the strap and started beating me up.

"your stupid"
hit
"Your a failure"
hit
"Your friends don't care about you"
hit
"why would they want to talk to you a fucking nerd"
hit

"Your never going to be good enough"

hit

"You're too weak"
hit

"get up! Or are you too weak to even do that?"
I could feel the wet liquid sliding down my thighs as I struggled to get up, my legs refusing to listen to my brain, I stumbled down to the floor again.

I finally managed to stand up but was hit again in the face causing me to have a big cut in my cheek. It started bleeding.

My mom was just staring at me. While I was on the floor. She then left and went to her office.

I sat in the corner of the room. My knees up to my chest. I started crying. The words hurt more than the hits. I was used to getting hit. But the words. I will never get used to them.

I sat in the corner of a while. I was already used to the abuse, but it has gotten worse since I came back from amphibia. 

Looking at my scars, a thought went through my mind 'What if she's right? What if they don't care about me? After what I dragged them through. What if they leave me? She was right I'm just a fucking nerd. I will never be good enough. I'm such a screw up.'

After a few minutes I went up my room. Wrapped myself in my bed and stayed there for the rest of the night.

Author's Note: Sorry this chapter was kinda short. I couldn't write a lot about this. It brought me some bad memories and I just couldn't. Anyways I hope yall liked chapter 3. I would also appreciate some feedback. Thank you for everyone that has been reading my story. byeeee.