Chapter 4

Sasha's POV:
As I look up, I see Marcy standing up look at her phone saying "Sorry guys I have to go. My mom just texted me", hurrying up and leaving, not letting Anne or me say anything.

"Marcy wait!!" I yelled, but they didn't turn around to look at me. I feel like something was wrong with Marcy. Like there's something they've been hiding.

Anne and I started at each other in silence for a few minutes. Being concerned for about Marcy.

I then decided to break the silence by saying "Has Marcy been acting different or is it just me? I feel like there's something going on with her."

Anne then replied by saying "Don't worry Sash, she might be busy. Maybe we can have a sleepover tomorrow since it's Friday. Do you have time?"

"Yeah, she might be busy. Sure I have time tomorrow. I'll ask Marcy later."

We hanged out for like an hour. Messing around the park. We eventually ended up going to Anne's house.

When I walked inside her house I was greeted by Mrs. Boonchuy, saying "Hi Sasha, it's nice to have you over."

"Thanks Mrs. Boonchuy. I enjoy coming over."

While walking up to Anne's room all I could think about Marcy 'I hope Marcy is alright. She seemed anxious and nervous when she was leaving. What if something happened to them? Come on Sasha snap out of it. Stop thinking you like her. She's just your best friend.

I then got out of my thought when I arrived to Anne's room I sit on bean bag chair, while she sits on her bed.

"What's wrong Sasha? You seem kind of  worried about something. Is everything ok?" Anne asked me as she look at me with concern in her eyes.

"I'm kind of worried for Marcy. They seemed kind of anxious when they left. I don't know something doesn't feel right. I'm worried Anne."

"Your being soft on her Waybright. She'll be fine, you know how she is. She gets anxious a lot, after everything that's happened."

"I guess your right Anne". I said not feeling convinced at all.

After a few hours of hanging out, I started going home. On my walk all I could think about was Marcy. 'What if Anne's wrong? What if something's going on with her? Come on Sasha. Stop worrying about everything. She is fine.'

Authors Note: Sorry this chapter is too short. I had no inspiration. I'm kind of going through some stuff. So idk, I might not post chapters every week, but I'll try. I also wanted to say thank you to everyone that has been reading my story. I really appreciate everyone. It's my first story and it's like nerve wrecking. If anyone has some suggestions and some feedback I would appreciate it. Thank you for reading. Hope yall have a good week. Byyyeeee!