Chapter 6

Anne's POV:
I was in Math class taking a test when I heard my phone ring. 'Come on Anne you need to concentrate on this. I can't fail this test.' I ignored it and started doing the continued on with my test. It was simple just basic algebra. Equations and some other stuff.

After I finished my test I went to front of the class and left the test in my math teacher's desk and sat back in my desk.

After a few minutes of sitting on my desk I remembered that someone had texted me. As I look at my phone I see two text from the group chat I have with Marcy and Anne.

Marcy:
Girls bathroom, A hall
Sasha:
Omw. Might take a min.

As I look at it I  immediately get up and go to my teacher's desk and ask "May I go to the bathroom?"

He nodded and I immediately left. 'What if something bd happened to Marcy? Maybe Sash was right about something going on with Marcy.'

I snapped out of my thought when I entered the restroom and heard a familiar voice say something.

"S..Sasha I need to talk to you about something? I...It's a..about my parents." I heard the voice say. It's Marcy's voice. 

'What is going on? Why is Marcy crying? Why is she talking about her parents? Did they hurt her?',  I thought.

She then cried something that made me snap out of my thoughts, "My parents did this to me. They always have. I'm sorry I never told you."

I then heard Sasha say some other stuff but I couldn't hear. I felt sad and worry about what Marcy said. 

I then saw one of them open stall. It was Marcy. The first thing I thought of doing was to hug Marcy.

"Marcy I heard everything. Are you ok?", I asked, trying to hold back the tears. 

Marcy was looking down, tears forming in her eyes "It's...it's nothing. I'm fine."

"No, it's not nothing! You don't have to go through this alone. We can help you."

"Yeah, Marcy. You don't have to hide this. We're here for you.", I heard Sasha say.

"I didn't want anyone to know. I was afraid.", Marcy said.

"You deserve to be safe and happy, Marcy. We'll find a way to help you." I said.

"Thank you, Anne. I...I didn't know what to do."

"You're not alone in this. We'll figure it out together.", said, with a reassuring tone in my voice.

Authors Note:

Hello everyone. I finally finish this chapter. Yaaaaayyyy! Sorry that it was too short. I hope yall like it. But honestly I'm loosing inspiration. If anyone has any ideas pleaseeee I neeed them. I'm also starting the other story I was talking about. I'm already in the third chapter. One last thing before I forget. I will take a break from this story. I will probably be back after winter break. Basically like next year. I'm so sorry for everyone that is liking this story. I just need to get more inspiration. If yall want me to write more, than I need suggestions. I hope yall have a nice Thanksgiving. Byyyyyeeee!!!!