Chapter VII

I wore the necklace before going to sleep even though I shouldn't but it made me feel a little sense of comfort when it was with me and I didn't want to lose it."Mom I want to be an artist just like you but also I want to be a fashion designer too. hmm, I don't know what I want to be in life now"."Dear, you are who you want to be, just listen to your heart and go forward and remember I'll always be you" I woke up in the middle of a humungous forest. Amid a dense and mysterious forest stood a cluster of towering trees, their branches reaching towards the heavens. The atmosphere was shrouded in a veil of darkness, amplifying the eerie ambience that surrounded me. The air was heavy with an inexplicable tension, making each breath feel tentative and uncertain.

As I ventured further into this enigmatic territory, a thick fog began to descend upon the land. Its hazy tendrils snaked through the gnarled tree trunks, obscuring the pathway that lay before me. Each step became a cautious dance, as I strived to remain on my intended course. Yet, like an illusion, the pathway seemed to flicker and fade before my eyes, leaving me disoriented and unsure.

Attempting to navigate through the foggy labyrinth, I strained my eyes in search of any familiar landmarks. My heart raced with a mix of trepidation and determination, as I longed to escape this bewildering forest. But alas, the pathway vanished altogether, swallowed by the nebulous abyss that surrounded me.

Now enveloped by an ominous stillness, I found myself pondering my next move. With a steady resolve, I vowed to push forward, driven by an indomitable spirit to discover what lay beyond this perplexing and enigmatic forest.

Suddenly the necklace started to gleam in a blue colour, I also saw some mushrooms that were gleaming and guiding me.

After walking for a few miles I saw the railway tracks" Yes I can finally escape this nightmare" I quickly ran to the tracks and started following it. It led me to a train station. I looked around, the lights were dim, and the station looked abandoned. I went around looking for something that might be useful, and then suddenly a radio started playing an audio. "A skinwalker has been found walking around the railway area, be careful of the people if they see one, if one sees it should run and escape. And you should run to Luna... Suddenly a noise could be heard behind me I turned to find a grayish-white coloured creature that was running towards me. I felt my heart sinking and I started running. I knew that if I didn't run, it would catch me. I'm not sure why this happens to me, but I can't stop running. "my necklace started to shine again," I thought. A train, yes, this is it, if I get into this fast train, I will make it and finally escape.....

-------------------------------
Hey guys I know I am not going accordingly but this week has been hectic and I find it difficult to manage. But that does not mean that I am not going to be publishing my next chapter. Pls be patient I will be busy next Monday so I will not be able to publish chapter 8 on Monday but I will do it on Wednesday. And always make sure to vote, share and comment on your suggestions. Anyways bye :)