Chapter IX

I felt suddenly that something might be wrong and that this was a trap again so I tried to go back but nothing was there?! As I spun around, my eyes locked onto an eerie sight - strange and otherworldly beings clawing their way out of the darkness-filled ground. As I made my way towards the portal, my heart was pounding with fear and goosebumps were all over my body. I started running, determined to reach my destination as quickly as possible. However, as I ran, I soon found myself running in circles and crossing paths repeatedly, unable to make any real progress towards my goal.

The frustration and confusion were palpable, and I could feel my energy dwindling with each passing moment. Just as I was about to give up, a sudden mist of gas descended upon me, shrouding me in its cold embrace.

I was enveloped in a thick cloud of white mist, unable to see anything beyond a few inches in front of me. The gas seemed to have a life of its own, swirling and twirling around me in a hypnotic dance. It was both beautiful and terrifying at the same time.

As I tried to make sense of my surroundings, I realized that I was completely disoriented and lost. The gas had effectively cut me off and before I could know it I was feeling dizzy and fell onto the ground.

Luna, you know that I am here for you and that you can talk to me whenever you want right? Yes, but you're busy and your parents don't let me talk to you but you still talk to me and spend time with me, Why? Because you are my friend in one way or another, I can't just leave you. Do you think of me as your friend? But what would others think? To them, I am an outcast and talking to you would make them bully you more. So why do you want to be my friend? Luna, I always saw you as a great friend of mine and I always will no matter what others think or do to me. Which means you have to be strong and not think about what others think. Luna, I know you can get through this. It's time for you to wake up now.

"Wait what was that? That voice sounded so familiar but who was that?" Suddenly I woke up to the alarm going off. What just happened and who was that person in the flashback? Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. "Come in," I said feeling a little exhausted. " Hey Luna, I thought I could wake you up since you didn't wake up," Emily said while entering the room." Well, I think you are a little last for that since I am already awake" I said to her while giving a smile. "Anyways went you get ready just come downstairs to eat breakfast" she said "Ok, sure" I told her before she left the room."But still, who was that person that was in my flashback?..."
-------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this Chapter. Be sure to vote, share and comment down your suggestions and please check out my friend Alisa6315's work. And as always bye :)