Chapter XXI

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt a sense of confusion and disorientation. My mind was filled with a flurry of questions that left me feeling uneasy. I couldn't help but wonder, who was the person I saw in the dream? He introduced himself as Cyrus, but I couldn't seem to understand what he wanted from me. How did he know my name? Should I tell this Asher and let him know about it? Should I be scared, or worried? I was drowned in my thoughts when suddenly Miss Anna came in.

"Hey Luna dear, good morning," Miss Anna said to me making me get back to reality.

"Good morning Miss Anna....umm.. do you know what time it is right now?" I ask her to which she says

"It's 8 in the morning". I panicked

"It's already 8??!!! I am going to be late for school!!!" I said in a panic.

"Oh dear, calm down it's Sunday" she said

"Wait Sunday..... thank god... for a second there I thought I was going to be late for school.." I said feeling a sense of relief.

"Well, anyways come downstairs when you are ready, okay dear?" She asked to which I nodded and she left the room.
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

I came out of the bathroom and decided to wear a black dress that was both simple and elegant. I styled my hair into a high ponytail and took a final look at myself in the mirror. Feeling confident, I was ready to head downstairs.

"Good morning everyone" I greet while giving a warm smile to everyone.

Emily and I sat next to each other and had a scrumptious breakfast of waffles today. Let me tell you, they were delicious!

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

After breakfast, Emily dragged me to the park, saying, 'You're not doing anything better than sitting in your room all day, so you might as well come to the park with me.' Her point made sense, but I still had my reservations. After her long lecture, she finally convinced me to join her.

The park was the same as the last time I came here.... relaxing.

Emily and I had a walk around when suddenly I saw a familiar face, it was Asher???!
_______________________________
Asher's pov

As I walk around the park, I see Luna from a distance with her friend Emily from what I know of.

I approached both of them, "Hey Luna, how are you?" I ask her

"Wait, you're friends?!" Emily asked. "Yeah, we are," Luna replied.

"Emily, do you mind if I speak with Luna privately for a moment?" I ask.

"Oh, sure. But how do you know my name?" she asked. "Luna told me," I replied.

"I'll leave you two to talk," she said, winking at Luna before walking away.

"I'm confused," I say to Luna, turning to her for an explanation, "What just happened?"

"Don't mind her, she well...nevermind" She replied

"Anyways, did u get the things set up?" She asks

"What things?" I asked,
confused.

"You know the ritual?" She says

"Ohh...ya that, we can do the ritual tonight," I tell her

"Ok then but where are we going to do it?" She asks

"At my house," I say

"But what about your parents?" She asks

"Do you think my parents will let a stranger, who claims to be their son, into their home when no one remembers me, including them?" I ask her.

"Can you please share your current address with me now that you have moved?" she asks

"Sure, here is my address," I say as I hand it over to her.

"See you tonight," she says as she walks away.

I just hope this ritual works...
-------------------------------
Hey guys I am back! So I am sorry that I haven't published chapter 21 for 2 months. A lot was going on in these past 2 months and ya it was a mess but now that I am back I will be continuing publishing new chapters every week. Anyway hope you enjoyed reading today's chapter, make sure to vote, share and comment down your suggestions make sure to check my friend Alisa6315's story the 'Power Squad' and as always by (*•^•)