Chapter XII

"Curse-altering ritual?" I threw him an uncertain stare "What is that?" I question with another stare

"The curse-altering ritual is a complex and ancient ceremony that involves two individuals who have been cursed. The goal of the ritual is to reverse the curse that has been placed on each other. However, due to the inherent laws of nature, it is not possible for one person to fully take on the other's curse. Instead, the curse is equally split between the two individuals, resulting in a shared burden of the curse. The ritual is intricate and requires extensive knowledge of the curse in question, as well as a deep understanding of the laws of nature that govern its effects," He said "I don't understand what you are getting at," I said again with the same face "What I am trying to say is that if we can do this ritual correctly then I will able to enter your nightmare so that I can help you and we both can achieve what we want which is to break the curse," he said " Okay, but first things first how can I trust you that you are not going to backstab me?" I questioned him "It would be the worst decision to betray you as it is your curse which means if you die I will also die with you. So no, I am not going to betray you" he stated "Okay but does that also mean that the people I care about would forget me? " I asked "Yes, but not all of them only the people you are close to because you are only taking half of the curse not all of it and no I won't be forgetting I am also cursed," he said "But that means I can't go back with  Emily as I am living with her now and if we did the ritual then I wouldn't have a place to stay" I started while looking into his emerald green eyes."Then you can stay with me at my house as I have a room you can stay in." he said "Okay then, so when do we have the ritual setup? " I asked "This weekend," he said *bell rings* "Oh, shit class is about to start, come on let go," I said while running, I quickly gathered my belongings and started running towards the classroom. My heart was racing as I knew we were running late. I could feel my backpack bouncing with each step I took. We were in a rush, but we managed to make it to the classroom just in time before the teacher arrived. We both let out a sigh of relief. I got back to my seat and Asher did the same. When the teacher entered the class, we all the teacher before sitting right back onto our seats and then the class started I took out my notebook and started copying out the running notes from the blackboard.

"So, does anyone have any question?" the teacher asked *bell rings* "That's the bell. So we can continue this chapter in the next class. Now you can all be dispersed," the teacher said. I got up from my seat and started to pack my things into my bag before going home with Emily."Did you get all your things packed up?" Emily asked me "Yes, let's go"
{=============================}
Hey guys, hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I kinda made the chapter long if you can't tell so tell me in the comments whether you enjoy my chapters to be longer and as always make sure to vote, share and comment down your suggestions and make sure to check out my friend Alisa6315's work. Anyways byee (•-•*)