Chapter X

As soon as Emily left the room, I dragged myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I felt groggy and sluggish, desperately needing a refresh. So I brushed my teeth and stepped into the shower, letting the cold water jolt me awake. Once I was clean, I dried off and began the process of getting dressed.

I decided on a black top with a beautiful bow in the front, which covered most of my torso. Underneath it, I wore a basic white T-shirt crop top. I paired these tops with a comfortable pair of light blue jeans. I took my time to brush my hair and style my bangs, finally tying a white headband around my head to complete my look.

After a glance in the mirror to make sure everything looked good, I headed downstairs, ready to start my day."Good morning everyone" I said in a soft yet a little loud voice "Good morning dear" Miss Anna said in a gentle voice. After which I sat down for breakfast, she had made waffles, a fruit salad with strawberries and blueberries and orange juice to go with it. I ate breakfast while I had a chat with Mr Richard and Emily. "The breakfast was really good Miss Anna I said "Oh thank you dear now are you ready to go" she asked me and Emily to which we said yes. We took our bags. I walked out of the house with Emily. As Emily and I strolled along the winding pathway, the warm rays of the sun shone down on us, casting a golden glow on our faces. The gentle breeze rustled through the leaves of the nearby trees, creating a soothing melody that accompanied our conversation. With each step we took, the crunch of the gravel beneath our feet echoed in the peaceful surroundings. The vibrant colours of the blooming flowers and the lush greenery that surrounded us added to the scenic beauty of the moment. I was grateful to have Emily by my side to accompany me. As we approached the tall, metal gate that led to the entrance of our school, the excitement and chatter among my classmates grew louder. The gate creaked open, and we walked through, greeted by the sight of neatly trimmed grass and tall trees lining the path. As we made our way to our classroom, we walked past other students, some deep in conversation, others focused on their phones. Finally, we arrived at our classroom door. We both got in and sat next to each other near the window seats. I saw Asher get in and pass my seat to keep a note on my table secretly so no one could see it.After I received the note, I carefully unfolded it and read its contents. The message was clear: We can talk more about it in the upcoming break. I took note of the information and prepared to continue with the task at hand, looking forward to the upcoming break to delve deeper into the topic at hand.
-------------------------------
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. As always  make sure to vote , share and comment down your suggestion and check out my friend Alisa6315's work. Anyways byee (•∆•*)