chapter three

I stacked the last of my three boxes on top of each other, and rested my carry-on and suitcase beside them, sighing as I turned to face my parents and brother.

"By bro. Take care." He told me, hugging me tightly once.

"Bye." I responded.

My mom was crying silently, as she pulled my into a tight hug. ,"I love you kyle. Remember that, okay?"

"I love you too mom." I grimaced atbhow tight she was holding me, and patted her back.

"Bye dad." I stated after my mom finally let me go.

"Bye son." I then stacked all of my items into the taxi, before hopping in myself, and driving away from my home of 17 years.

* * *

The flight to LA wasn't too long, so I decided to spent it sleeping, knowing that I would need the rest. Johnnie and Bryan tended to have late nights and early mornings in LA.

I used my thin grey sweater to cover myself, as the lady next to me tried to settly her roudy toddler. I smiled. Kids were so cute. I turned my head away from them, plugging in my headphones, as can you feel my heart by bring me the horizon began to play.

Can you bear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel...
Can you feel my heart?

A few hours later, I woke up to my phone going off in my pocket. Johnnie had texted me.

Hey babe. I can't wait to see you when you arrive. I have so much to tell you. I love you ♥ - J

I smiled, quickly responding.

I can't wait either love. I love you too. ♥ - K

Johnnie then responded with a singular heart, and I smiled before putting my phone back into my pocket.

"Who made you so happy from just a few texts?" The woman next to me smiled at me as she spoke.

I blushed. "Oh... Um... My boyfriend." I looked down at my hands in my lap, playing with the chain bracelette he had given me for my seventeenth birthday. It had been an early gift, as we had been in seperate places on my actually birthday.

"Aw." She grinned, turning turning to face me further. "Is that who you're on your way to see?"

"Yeah. I'm moving to LA to live with him and a friend." I smiled lightly.

"That's so sweet." She chuckled.

"Who are you going to see?" I asked lightly.

"My husband." She frowned. "He was buried in LA when he died."

"Aw. I'm sorry. But its nice that youre still going to see him." We spend the next few hours chatting about ourselves, and her son, Leo. He was three, and liked trucks. I chuckled when he said it. For a while, he sat on my lap, and played with my beanie. Him and his mom - who I soon learned was named Gracie - were very nice. Near the end of the flight, we exchanged numbers, just in case either one of us wanted to get in contact with each other.

"It was nice meeting you." I stated as I helped them get their bags down from the luggage rack.

"Yes it was." She smiled sweetly as we walked off the plane. Before splitting off, she gave me a brief hug and leo gave me an enthusiastic high-five, before Gracie picked him up and they walked away.

I them madey way to baggage claim, grabbing a cart for all of my boxes, stacking them on, and makking my way to the underground pick-up zone, where bryan and johnnie would be waiting.

My phone rang, and I picked it up. It was johnnie.

"Hey babe." I stated.

"Hey. We're just getting to the airport now. We'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay." I chuckled softly, taking I seat on one of the metal benches.

"Bye."

"Bye."

* * *

Ten minutes had passed, when I saw bryans silver car drive over to me, and johnnie hopped out, embracing me in a giant hug. I rested my head on his shoulder, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I missed you." I whispered to him.

"I missed you too love". He responded, rubbing my back softly with his hand.

Several moments later, we let go of each other, only for Bryan to embrace me as well, but not I'm the same way as johnnie embraced me. Bryans hugbwas more brotherly. We had always been like brothers.

" hey man." He chuckled has he let go of me.

"Hey." I laughed. We then hopped into the car, me and johnnie in the back, and Bryan driving. Johnnie wrapped his arm around me almost right away, and I rested against him, smiling. After several months, I was now in the arms of the one I loved.

Johnnie played with the bacelelts on my harm as we drove, running his thumb lovingly over my hand. He then pressed his lips to the base of my throat, and whispered "I love you" into my ear. I giggled quietly.

"I love you too." I turned to face him, and looked into his beautiful blue-green eyes.

"Oh just kiss already!" Bryan exclaimed from the front, laughing. I giggled, resting my head against his chest.

Johnnie chuckled, pressing his lips against my head, wrapping his arms around me even tighter.
* * *

Soon we arrived at their - I mean our - apartment, and they helped me carry in my boxes and bag. Once they were all on the floor of mine and johnnies room, johnnie left, closing the door behind him. As soon as Bryan was out of the room, johnnie pushed me against the wall, smashing his lips to mine in a heavy kiss.

I smiled into the kiss, having missed his warm, soft lips.

"Oh god, I missed you so much." He wrapped my legs around my waisy as he spoke. We were both breathing heavily already, and he bent down slightly to kiss my neck, hiking me up higher on his hips, and I moaned as his crotch accidentally ground against mine.

"Johnnie." I breathed out, resting my head back against the wall as he attacked my neck in kisses. It had been over two months since I've seen him, and even longer since we had kissed se heavily. I didn't want this moment to end.

He soon began to move my Pierce the veil T-shirt over my head, removing from my body, before re-attaching our lips once more in a passionate kiss. He ground his hips against mine once more, and we both moaned, and I tightened my legs around him, needing more friction. He hiked me up further, kissing my chest ad he ground his hand into my croch.

"Johnnie". I begged. "Please."

"Please what kyle?" He taunted, smirking.

"Please johnnie. Touch me."

He chuckled against my chest. "Gladly."