chapter eight

Johnnies arms wrapped around me the minute I layed next to him in bed. I smiled, knowing that I had made the right choice for both of us. If I had any hope of staying around for more then a year, this was it. I snuggled into johnnies chest, intertwining our legs, and falling asleep.

* * *

Later that day, after several hours of snapchatting and playing video games, and responding to tweets, we decided to film a video. Bryan had gone out with a friend (or so he said. He was actually going to gotalkto my doctor), so we had the house to ourselves.

After setting up the camera and lights, we sat oon the couch, thinking of what it should be about.

"What about we read fanfiction?" I suggested. "We haven't done that together yet."

Johnnie smiled. "Okay." He pulled out his phone, going into his wattpad app and searching kohnnie. I chuckled, walking over to turn the camera on.

A while later, we were done filming, and johnnie hooked the camera up to the computer to edit the video. I smiled as he added adorable captions, and when we went to get a drink, I took over the editing adding jump cuts and background music. Just as I was choosing the background track, johnnie came back in, sliding behind me on the chair and wrapping his arms around my waist, with his head on my shoulder.

"What song should we use?" I asked him, scrolling through the hundreds of songs that were on his laptop.

"That one." He stated, pointing at hospital for souls by bring me the horizon.

I smiled. "Good choice babe."

We soon finished editing, and went to watch a movie I johnnies room, taking the laptop with us.while johnnie chose to movie, I went to the washroom, before re-entering the bedroom. The intro to big hero six had just started. I layed down next to johnnie, and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

For the next hour or so, we sat there, cuddling and occasionally kissing as we watched the movie. Eventually, after having my ha d placed high on johnnies thigh for the past twenty minutes, he paused to movie, put the laptop on the floor beside the bed, and crashed his lips to mine, crawling on top of me, his hands on either side of my head.

I grabbed onto his hips, pulling him down to grind his croch against mine.

It took me a long time to notice the swelling feeling in my lungs, as if water was filling them. Once i notived it, it was impossible to ignore.

"Shit." I gasped, grasping at the collar of johnnies shirt.

"Are you okay?" Johnnie questioned me, concern lacing his voice.

"Emergency... Call the hospital." I gasped for air, panting.

Johnnie reached for his phone, dialling in 9-1-1. It felt as if my through was closing. My airways were being crushed. I couldn't breathe.

"9-1-1. What's you're emergency." I heard from the other end of the line. Johnnie switched between pacing franticly and trying to keep me breathing.

"My boyfriend. He just stopped breathing. He has lung cancer." Johnnies voice was desperate as he spoke into the phone, holding my hand tightly. I continued to gasp for hair, trying to stay concious. Eventually, I blacked out.