chapter nine

I was emerged in darkness. That'd all there was. I couldn't see. I couldn't feel. I couldn't hear. I didn't know what happened. I felt alone. And cold. So Cold.

Then it all came back to me. Moving to LA to live with Bryan and johnnie, explaining to johnnie why i did what I did. Talking to Bryan about surgery. Lying about how bad everything really was.

Then I felt it in my chest. The small amount of electric current, that then began to flow through my body, taking over. And then, I was thrown back into the light.

I was in a small hospital room, IV's poking ito my arm, and a heart monitor going off beside me. Ther was also a large tube sticking out from my stomach, draining fluids from my chest.

Then I realized what I had happened. This happened before. Back in Ohio. My lung had collapsed when I was in the hospital, but they had been able to stabilize me before I blacked out.

I pressed the button to summon the nurse, knowing where it was, as I had been to the hospital several times within the past few months. She rushed in seconds later, followed by johnnie and Bryan. Bryan had a concerned look on his face, and I could tell that johnnie had been crying. Johnnie had began to rush towards me, but the nurse held him back, saying something about needing to check my vitals. I did everything she asked me to do, even though I was still extremely weak.

The minute she left the room, johnnie engulfed me in his arms, pressing his forehead against mine. "I thought I had lost you." He wimpered.

"You didn't johnnie. You didn't lose me." Itook a deep breath. It was still slightly hard to breathe. "And I promise you never will."

Johnnie pressed his lips against mine lightly, running his hands through my shaggy brown hair. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too."

* * *

It's only just the begginging guys. So don't think it's going to be an easy ride from here. Lmao. Thanks for reading.