chapter 11

********SMUT WARNING********

I spent the next few weeks in the hospital, slowly regaining my strength. the doctors had managed to drain all of the fluid from my lungs, but once I left, I would still have to come back every two weeks for a checkup, and to drain any fluid. johnnie stayed with me as much as he could, and bryan came by occasionally, but often had to work, so he didn't have much time to visit. while I was in the hospital, I spent a lot of time replying to fan letters that people had given to johnnie for me  during warped tour, as a lot of people still didn't seem to know my p.o box. I was writing so much that my hands had begun to hurt. I had to take several breaks each time I sat down to write.

eventually, the time came for me to leave the hospital, and to go back to the apartment that I shared with johnnie and bryan. the morning I was to leave, johnnie arrived earlier, smiling as he carried a bag of clothes for me to wear.

"hey babe." he leaned over my bed to kiss me lightly on the lips.

"hey."

"you ready to get out of here?"

I smiled. "of course. when can we leave?"

"bryan just has to sign some paper, and then we can go. here." he handed me the bag of clothes, and I stood up. I had been un-plugged from all of my monitors the night before. they had decided to keep me here to make sure I would be okay, for just one more night before leaving.

I wandered into the bathroom, changing out of my hospital gown, and into a pair of sweatpants and a pierce the veil shirt. I also slipped on my bright blue beanie, my favorite pair of vans, and the usual amount of bracelets. my heart was racing, mostly because I was going to be returning to the apartment, where johnnie and I would no-doubt be alone. we hadn't  spent much time alone since we originally started dating. we were almost always in public, or surrounded by friends or fans. and since I moved here, we had begun to get more intimate with each other, and i was nervous. yes, we had done sexual things together before, but we had never gone all the way. and I knew johnnie would want to soon. so did I. but I couldn't pretend that I wasn't nervous. what If I wasn't god enough for him, and he left me? I wouldn't be able to handle that.

I then realized, johnnie wouldn't leave me over something as stupid as not being good in bed. we had been through a lot together. if he was going to leave me, he would've done it already. I took a couple moments to calm myself down before exiting the bathroom. bryan had I soon fond finished signing papers, and was waiting with johnnie, who was leaning against the edge of my hospital bed.

"you ready to go man?" bryan asked. I smiled slightly.

"yeah. im ready to go."

johnnie grabbed my hand as we walked down the hallway. I looked ove at him, and smiled. "i love you." I told him.

"i love you too"

we soon exited the hallway, and hopped into bryans car. the way home was nearly silent, accept for the radio playing quietly. I was happy to finally be going back to the apartment. I hated being in the hospital. the people we all nice and everything, but I hated how everybody pretended that nobody ever died there. everybody seemed to be too happy, for a place that probably has at least a few deaths a day. I soon found myself resting against johnnies shoulder, my eyes closing slowly, and I welcomed the sleep that overtook me.

when I woke up, I was in bed. johnnies arms were wrapped tightly around me, and my head was pressed against his chest. I shifted slightly, wrapping my arms around his waist, and entangling our legs. I then began to trail kisses down johnnies neck, sucking and biting lightly. I knew this would wake him up. he moaned wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me closer, as I continued to attack his neck with my kisses.