chapter 12

for hours, me and johnnie lay in bed, wrapped in each others arms, talking, and kissing. we were both content, having finally joined our bodies in such a sacred way. I wasn't religious or anything, but this was still a serious thing for me. johnnie had grown up in a religious family though, which had - at first - made it hard to accept himself. but after his sister came out as bi, he began to realize it was okay to be gay. at least, that's what he said.

after a while, I grabbed my phone from the floor, where it was in my jean pocket, and checked the time. "its six in the morning." I told johnnie, chuckling.

"do you want to go to bed?" he questioned me. "we've been up all night."

"no." I replied. "im still pumped from last night."

he laughed, and nuzzled my neck lovingly. "then how about we go boarding? we can explore the city a bit. we haven't done that in a while."

I sighed. "yeah. not since we hung out with the rest of mde." I stood, stretching my limbs, and wincing at the pain in my butt.

"does your butt hurt at all?" he asked me.

"obviously." I smiled, turning back to face him. "how could you tell?"

"its pretty red." he smirked, standing up as well.

"who's fault is that?" I began to sift through the drawers, looking for something to wear. I jumped when he pinched my ass.

"its not my fault you like it rough." I blushed as he spoke.

"just get dressed."

"as you wish." he mumbled seductively, kissing my neck once, before joining me in looking for clothing.

we both chose pairs of our regular black skinnies, and a band shirt. afters spending ten minutes trying to fix my hair, I said 'fuck it' and put on a beanie. by the time we left the apartment, it was almost 7, and the sun was almost all the way up. grabbing our pennyboards, we exited the building, and made our way down the street, holding hands.

"hey kyle?" johnnie questioned after we rode around for a few minutes.

"yeah?" I glanced at him.

"i was thinking, and I called everybody in mde about this, and I wanted to ask you; how would you feel about everybody else from the channel coming over for a few weeks?"

I faltered on my board, but steadied myself before a turn. "even Jordan?" I gulped. not only would it cost a lot for him to fly here from Australia, but this would be the first time since he walked in on me trying to kill myself. when I went to warped tour, I had stayed away from him, and spent all of my time, either with johnnie, or watching bands. I hadn't even looked at him.

"yeah." johnnie replied.

I frowned a bit. yes, Jordan was one of my best friends, but I was afraid of having to explain what happened. I knew it was something that he would be uncomfortable talking about.

"do you think you could, um, explain to him what happened last time he was here? why I did what I did?"

he looked over at me, and frowned. "of course kyle."

"thankyou."

"no problem."

we skated on and on, as people emerged from their apartments, or drove to work, or to the mall. we dodged kids, or teens and their families, and smiled at people as we passed. we got a few glares for holding hands, but we ignored them. even though I knew that I would have to face Jordan for the first time in several months, I was happy that all of mde was coming to visit. its very rare for three or four of us to be together, much less all seven. we were all close, accept for me and alex I guess, but that mostly has to do with all of the drama that happened after her and johnnie kissed for a dare video in the beginning of the summer. It had caused a lot of drama in the group, and me and alex hadn't been as close since. she was still one of my best friends though.

I was super stoked to be able to hang out with Shannon and jeydon. I had yet to meet Shannon, and I had only seen jeydon briefly while he was visiting his girlfriend samm in ohio. it was going to be great to have the whole group together. we always had fun, and made a lot of videos. everybody always liked to joke about me and johnnie though, talking about how we're dating and daring us to do things together. the escapers mostly thought of it all as a joke though, but a few of them knew that we were together, even without us saying it. the guys had even set up a dare, saying that if the group channel reached 1000000 subscribers before new years, then we would kiss on camera. we were originally against it, but soon it started to seem like a good idea. an easy way for us to come out to everybody.

after another hour of boarding, we started to get tired, and went back to the apartment. it was almost nine, and we still had yet to sleep. so once we walked into the bedroom, we stripped down to our boxers, said goodnight, and fell asleep.

****************************************

ive been feeling really creative lately, so heres another update. I hope you guys enjoyed. im trying to post as much as possible before I leave for two weeks. and by the way, the reason that the chapters have been longer recently, is that I bought a new laptop, so I no longer have to use my phone to type, which glitches after I write more then a few hundred words. how did you guys like that smut scene last chapter? I don't usually write stuff like that, but expect more in the upcoming chapters. those scenes are fun to write. <3 <3 byyye bbs <3 <3